For Every Airbrush Artist!

Ready to get involved? Register for free and you won't see any google advertising!

Register

A big gift from AirbrushAnswers.com!

Discussion in 'Becoming a member' started by airbrushtutor, May 29, 2012.

1. airbrushtutor

airbrushtutor Love Spreading Overseer Admin

Hi Everyone,

Airbrush Answers has been kind enough to step forward and make an incredible offer to the elite members of this forum!

While Airbrush Answers already has a tonne of free content that is accessible to everyone, their most prized and helpful tutorials obviously come at a price, as does everything in this world.
    Ace from airbrushanswers.com has made a new 'Preview/ Elite Section' available which gives elite members access to some of their most viewed pieces of paid content. This is something that has been created to offer Elite members some extra education and to give them the opportunity to really improve their airbrushing through online assistance.
    I want to say a big thank you to Ace for awarding this sweet little perk to our members and encourage you to use this new resource to your full advantage!
    The link to the main info page is here:
    AirbrushAnswers Elite Area

and the link to the registration page that has the joining info is:
    AirbrushAnswers Elite Registration

If you have any trouble getting access, Ace will be here to help out!
    Thank Ace, I appreciate it as I'm sure will anyone who gets to take advantage of your offer :congratulatory:
  2. Madbrush

Madbrush Guest

Like I said somewhere else on the forum "He's not called Ace for nothing" and for those of us who need that little extra help, it just gets better.

So Ace a very big thank you
  3. Badass

Badass Elite Member! Elite Member!

This is gettin better and better AWESOOOME Where is that Aceman I wanna give him a big friendly lovin Hug and a big thank you.
  4. JackEb

JackEb The Dragon Hunter Staff Member Admin

Thank you Ace, I guess I know what I'll be doing tomorrow night LOL
  5. eenasha

eenasha Elite Member! Elite Member!

Thank you!!!
  6. IDMTmedic

IDMTmedic Gravity Guru

Thank you ACE what an awsome site with great stuff!!! Can't wait to check it out.
  7. eenasha

eenasha Elite Member! Elite Member!

I tried to register but it wants me to pay 9.99. Do you know what I am doing wrong?
  8. RebelAir

RebelAir Air-Valve Autobot!

Would of got in a bit earlier if I could :)..Basically guys if your an Elite Member here, you will be given access for free to this area..Unfortuantly the software I use at my end made me set it up with a cost factor..I'm looking into it atm so I'm hoping in the future a simple code will be inserted that you will receive when you become an Elite Member here..The info's there on the registration page..

At the moment though, those who are Elite Members just need to sign up for a Free Bronze account at Airbrush Answers with the same user name they use here and I will manually upgrade you, or let me know the user name you plan to use at AA..Just drop me a PM here or email me at acekustomair@hotmail.com and I'll upgrade your free account, so bear with me if there's a bit of a time delay to access such..:)

Soz if its a bit confusing in that regard but am trying to fix the issue, and really hope the Videos and Step by steps I've added to this area helps out :)
  9. Squishy

Squishy Queen Clown Slayer Mod Artist of the Month!

Ace is cooler than a cool thing floating on an iceberg that just broke of a glacier, in the arctic, at the deepest depth of winter, and if you licked him your toungue would totally stick. Yep he's that cool!
  10. RebelAir

Remind me to give you a raise Squishy ;) Maybe at least a chrissy card LOL..You reminded me of that film Dumb and Dumber when he got his tongue stuck on the pole LOL..

Heading to bed so any further upgrading may have to wait till tomorrow, don't forget to PM me so I don't miss any...
  11. JackEb

JackEb The Dragon Hunter Staff Member Admin

Thank you Soooooo much Ace, I've just sat and watched one of the videos and I think you and Mitch have spoilt me now. Anything else i watch makes me feel like an idiot, whereas you two dont :) I couldnt figure out why i wasnt 'getting it' . . now i know why. I wasnt given the whole story. You both explain in a simple, no nonsense way. No overinflated ego, No skipping steps, just a simple explaination of what you are doing and why.

Thank you both, Mitchs videos convinced me it was worth trying, and after watching Aces video and seeing that he delivers information the same way mitch does, I have a sense of confidence that will at least get me started, even if i crash and burn i can stepback and know that i have two wonderful mentors as well as a whole community of encouraging people to keep my momentum going.
  12. ck*

ck* Young Tutorling

NICE thx ACE! just signed up :very_drunk: cheers [█ █]
  13. RebelAir

No probs Jackeb, one of the biggest probs with many DVD's and such I've seen I found that there was a lot of missed steps.at least until part 2, 3 and 4 came out LOL. Unfortuantly with many DVD's their restricted to a time limit and we all know that many paintings and such take hours to complete, fortuantly not working on the DVD format allows em to be as long as needed..

I hate to be the bearer of bad news ck* but to avoid any dissapointment I just want to remind all that this is a Bonus Page to joining here as an Elite Member....Ultimately the small payment for such at both sites helps us pay site fee's and keep this kinda stuff available..

I'm considering doing a smaller version for all though, with a video or two included, so stay tuned...May have such up in a day or two...
    JackEb likes this.
  14. Visual Realm

Visual Realm Skull King Very Likeable!

I have to say these two sites are the best out there. Very friendy and helpful oriented sites like these are where its at! No bs, we all just get down and paint and share what we love to do.
  15. Squishy

Squishy Queen Clown Slayer Mod Artist of the Month!

True dat!!!
  16. IDMTmedic

IDMTmedic Gravity Guru

I have to add my two cents. Another great site with airbrush answers!!!!!. Thanks again Ace. Mitch you and Ace have one hell of a combination and i really can't thank you two enough for your efforts and i really hope that it gets you both some returns for all of the help you have given us newbies and seasoned pros!!!!. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
  17. ranhalen

ranhalen Banned

aman and good props. lots of love. and thanks
  18. tontmcgrath

tontmcgrath Young Tutorling

hi nubee here looking for help i have signed up for[ airbrush answers.com]but i did not get an email giving me an access code could anybody help in this matter thank you tony
  19. RebelAir

Hi Tony, have sent ya a message m8...Just to remind all, this is a bonus for Airbrush Tutors Elite Members, hoping to have another preview page sorted for all soon but have had some holidays in between so will get onto it..:)
  20. Tufty

Tufty Gravity Guru

Sorry its not exactly elite members topic related, what is the subscritions cost for Uk members an airbrush answers? Is it also aimed at newbees as well as elite? Iinterested in signing up if so.

Regards

Tufty