Aerosol-Airbrush (new product) by Every Damn Sunday Matt Stojko

Hello everyone thanks for the comments. I have use 3d printing for prototypes before but they we not the best quality or did not work at all. it is something i will look into in the future as i hope to make a disposable version but injection moulding will probably be the first option as the price, quality and speed is still better than 3d printing. (After mould cost)
As for the silent jay. This is my business name for my wedding films and artwork i do here and there. Has nothing todo with jay and silent bob or icp. My last name has a silent J in it. Stojko.

Im working on a crowd funding campaign right now and will hope to raise enough funds for the first production. I have sourced the aluminium and plastic manufacturers and worked out packaging. So hoping to be shipping early 2015.

Thanks again guys.

Aww man I has in hopes you were and ICP fan:D
But it is cool to know that the J is silent in your name:D
Good luck .

i think it would work great for people that do a lot of murals but you have to consider to adjust for waterbased paint cause i did a mural at a fitness studio and the problem there was that i could not use solvent based paints because of healt regulations so for the rest i am interessted and i would buy for bigger projects :-D

Hello guys cheers for the support. The Aerosol-Airbrush is avalable for preorder throught the our crowdfunding page.
www.pozible.com/aerosolairbrush
Please tell your friends if you think they would be interested it would be greatly appriciated.
Thanks again and keep up the great work

Hope you do well and sometimes simple idea's do, myself not really sure on what the concept will achieve that other options don't and I think it would be a rare thing used in airbrushing as its really easy to just use the airbrush instead LOL. You mention street art and larger scale work and being able to bring in the airbrush style into that but honestly not sure what you mean. Yer its not fun airbrushing a wall with a 0.3 but most will reach for a trigger action mini spray gun for that need, if they are grafitti artists they'll likely reach for a bigger can LOL or nozzle no doubt but where is double actioning required honestly in a spray can? The street artists don't seem to struggle without it, but thats likely because I may not know that world, but hope you do well.

I expect pricing would be very important. From what little I've seen of street artists' methods, they probably would like these as an alternative to the plastic caps, but it could all swing on whether they were affordable enough to buy a bunch of them at once instead of just one or two. Spray can artists use spray cans because they enable super-fast K.I.S.S. workflow (comes from the "get in, get out" nature of their graffiti roots), so I think if they like them, then they'd want to have a separate ones for individual cans so they never have to change tips in the field. If they can only afford one or two, then swapping it/them around between cans could negate the efficiency gains, and possibly even result in a net loss compared to the plastic graffiti caps.

Last edited:
Nessus, I don't think these are targeted at the graff hooligans. This is for the artists that spends days on a piece.

There's legit artists who use the same techniques as the hooligans, as a result of having splintered off from the hooligans' subculture. By "legit" I mean artists who paint by invitation or commission rather than hooligans who are sufficiently "arty" in their tagging (that might be art, but it's not something I can morally respect, due to the moral disrespect for others' rights involved). Granted the market there is shared between the two, so it's impossible target the one without also targeting the other, regardless of intentions.

If one's gonna take ones time with a piece instead... yeah, don't see why such an artist wouldn't already be using ABs or HPLV guns f they wanted that kind of control. A special spray can tip like this seems like an odd half-measure people would be inclined to just skip over.

Back