Airbrush megastore

JackEb

The Dragon Hunter
Staff member
Admin
Check out their prices on the createx range of paint.
They sponsor "airbrush tutor" website, so it's worth throwing some business their way.
I've ordered paints so I'll give a full review once I get them:)
http://www.airbrushmegastore.com

The shipping better than the 20$ I pay for delivery even for the states? Last order I paid 40 for paints and 20 for delivery. Terrible and nothing local for me. Tic global is where I have been ordering.

Last edited:
Idmt I understand the thing about nothing local. Have you tried coast airbrush or merriartist (out of Oregon and pretty quick shipping and decent prices). Depending on what paint, hobby lobby carries wicked paints and micheals now carries spectratex paints by Badger. Just some food for thought. Sorry about that just seen where you at, how about Chicago airbrush supple or USAirbrush for Etac.

Last edited by a moderator:
Been using these guys for years, always good prices and fast delivery and you even get lollies ;) thanks Steve :)

Idmt I understand the thing about nothing local. Have you tried coast airbrush or merriartist (out of Oregon and pretty quick shipping and decent prices). Depending on what paint, hobby lobby carries wicked paints and micheals now carries spectratex paints by Badger. Just some food for thought. Sorry about that just seen where you at, how about Chicago airbrush supple or USAirbrush for Etac.

+1 for CoastAB

you even get lollies

LOL, if they make it a bottle of bourban with every purchase I'm there for sure :)..Will suss em out, think I've visited once or twice and they have a good range if I remember :)

I don't know anything about paints but I'm pretty happy with my order. I got 5 bottles of the 500ml (black and white plus primary colours)plus delivery for the price of what I may have paid for 2 bottles plus delivery on another site. Ordered on Sunday night received on Tuesday.

Ive bought from AMS on a number of occasions and even rang steve when i wasn't sure on what i needed he is very helpful top bloke good service good prices.

My order of arrived a few days ago, EXTREMELY well packed, and yes, aficionado is right, you do get lollies :) They were packed in with the paints, that were bundled and wrapped in bubble wrap and then laid in shredded paper, so no chance of those lollies getting smashed....... maybe thats why he does it, if the lollies arent smashed then his packing is good :)

funny how you always remember the 'little things' you remember a company does !

Last edited:
i use airbrush megastore, great price,ships fast. and yes always packed great. bout the only place i have shopped online and never had stuff turn up damaged. steve has called me personally to talk . and i send pictures of my projects to him. thought i was the only one that got lollies. lol

I use Steven all the time for paint & other supplys Ive also bought a couple of airbrushes from him. Good advice and fast postage. He's always made time to chat and answer all my questions which has been great for a newb

i go where I can find the best deal for what I'm looking to buy alway search coupon codes and check shipping cost before I commit I have ordered from almost all the places mentioned and have had good luck from all of them. I do have to say tcp global has got bad with there prices. Go to amazon price a master airbrush from them then go to there site a $20 dollar difference. I like them for there kustom shop line and there hok small quanity kits are what got me started years ago. They were cheaper then and shipping was a better deal.

I only use coast airbrush, But I always call and talk to the owner Dave Monnig , I have dealt with TCP and Chicagoair before , Seems no matter who you deal with on the internet you are bound to have trouble on at least one order. It just the 3 and 4 orders that turn me off from a company.
As far as ordering HOK in the small kits , Well if you make a call to Jon Kosmoski a call he will tell you that Coast Airbrush is the only one who he has authorized to sell in small quantities . But mainly it is like picking airbrushes , if you find a place that treats you right and gives you good service 90% of the time , Go with it.
Me I am sold on Coast Airbrush due to Dave will price match on same items and brand. No one on the web could beat the price I paid for my Micron CM C+ :D

I love coast they are no doubt one of my favorites they hooked me up really good when I bought my lph-400's and lph-440 and I do allot of business with them to this day

Mr.Micron you said it perfect. Coast Airbrush is the only place I get my supplies from. Everyone is super nice and helpful. If you have a question about something they have the answer for you. Not to mention their store has the Coast Lounge which has some bad ass art work in it. If your ever in the Anaheim California area you have to stop in and check it out.

Coast airbrush doesnt have transparent black,white from createx?

I checked the site for the transparent white and black. I couldn't find it as well. Have you tried the Auto Air paint by createx? They have the transparent black and white. You can also use the transparent base and tint it with black and white. I'm not sure if Auto Air works well on t-shirts. But it holds up on just about everything. Hope this helps you.

Back