For Every Airbrush Artist!

Ready to get involved? Register for free and you won't see any google advertising!

Register

FOR SALE Airbrush paint for sale

Discussion in 'Equipment For Sale!' started by mike k, Apr 10, 2018.

1. mike k

mike k Spider Splatterer

Hey guys mike here from jersey, i wanted to post here before ebay, im selling a bunch of paint, over 10bottles of wicked, couple of auto air, a bunch of createx illustration 10+ bottles, some createx pure pigments, some badger spectratex, and a bunch more, i will post pictures later i been trying to, but its a little difficult, i havent posted how much im looking to sell then for, but if someone is interested, and after i show the pictures, ill leave the offer to the buyer because i understand if there is skepticism, but i asure whoever is interested, that they arent that old, maybe 6 months tops, and im only selling because i finally found a paint line im comfortable with in everyway (inspire h20 btw), i would like to sell all together if possible, but if someone wants all the createx and nothing else thats fine to, i assume almost everyone knows how much each bottle cost by itself, so maybe together we can come to a deal, i also have 12 schmincke inks i believe, the whole primary set along with an extra white and flesh tone, if anyone is interested, ill ship wherever, i apologize again if this isnt enough information, if someone does want the paint ill give you my number and send pictures that way, i also have a bunch of model paints, mission models about 6, and a bunch of tamiya 10+. I hope everyone has a bless day