Angled Spraying

P

probie

I am no expert at using a AB but I do not this much.... it should spray angled, in other words off center. When I spray water through my gun the mist is concentrated on the right side of the nozzle, not the center. My other gun is fine and they are both the same. I took the gun apart and cleaned it but still sprays off center, maybe not clean enough. Any ideas???

Is the needle bent maybe? or some gunk like ya think,try having a close look with a magnifying glass gl.

Checked the needle and it seems to be fine will use a magnifying glass as suggested and look for gunk. Thanks.

If you have one you might try adjusting or replacing the tiny nozzle o ring it could be forcing the nozzle against the side of the needle if deformed.

Jim

Okay, here we go. I removed the needle and looked at the tip with a jewellers loop and what did I find, a small little bend in the end of the tip. Grabbed a piece of 800 grid wet dry paper and dragged it across that while twisting the needle between my fingers. Looked again with loop and no little bend. Filled cup with water and sprayed, the spray was dead center. Tested with paint and again dead center.

Thanks Guys.

Back