Answer in on gsi ps 770

Nice one Greg, I remember this one very well, but with your skills I believe you could achieve the same precision with a straw and some food colouring;) just as impressed with this now as I was back then:thumbsup:
That's too funny. Thanks. :)

I was me who posted the video, and here are some photos of PS-770 next to CM-C+.

Few words from the owner, Rob Carvallo from the Scale Modellers Critique Group on Facebook:

So, after waiting a couple of weeks I finally received the Mr. Hobby Mr. Airbrush Custom PS-770 - the same brush Matt reviewed the other day.

As I was one who said, at the time, that this brush seems to have more things in common with the Iwata CM-C+ than with Matt's CM-B I took the liberty to take some close ups of both the Iwata CM-C+ (v2) and the Mr. Hobby Custom PS-770.

My personal opinion is that the Mr. Hobby PS-770 is basically an Iwata CM-C+ with a smaller needle/nozzle and some aesthetic differences to make it a little more affordable. They share almost ALL inner parts and pretty much everything on either can be used with the other (needle caps, nozzle caps, fluid head, spring guide, needle chucking guide, needle spring adjuster, etc, etc). They spray EXACTLY THE SAME! I felt absolutely no difference in the spraying or performance (using Mr. Paint).

If it helps...

Back