Anyone? Anyone?

MeeshellMP

Goddess Queen of carts
Long story short, purchased a new "needle sealer" screw for my 2nd Badger Krome, problem is, once I tighten it down, the needle will NOT pass through it. Put an old one in, no problem, put new one in? No dice. WTH??

Leave it loose when you first put it in , Then put some lube on the need and pass it through a few time and slowly tighten the needle bearing up.

have you seen if the needle fits in when it is out of the airbrush?
another trick is remove nozzle and have needle bearing on needle and put it in that way .

Its the damdest thing Herb..., the needle doesnt really like the hole very much lol. They are the same exact size, needles and all. Once its tightened down, needle will NOT pass through. So, swaped it out into the other Krome, same thing. Opened another one, thought well maybe ya know? Same thing, once tightened in either Krome, no dice.

Just start to thread it in, if you tighten it all the way it co presses the seal,closing it up. If it's a thread issue that's a different story. I had to adjust both my Krome and Spirit needle guide from new, and if you tighten too much this happened. Go easy grasshopper.

I can spray paint when the sealer isnt all the way tight...just feels funny to me. Dunno how to explain it.

Probably a bit smug like it's dragging on the needle. So remove the needle, back the screw odd 1/16-1/8 turn and try that. Only takes a bit to make a big difference . Too much and it will leak.

Yeah i learned the hard way just this morning! I tightened my needle packing screw on my hp-c plus too tight and look at that! It doesnt like treated that way! [emoji28] so i need to buy a new one cos no matter how loose i leave it, needle wont go. Normally im gentle with my ab. Im hoping you can work it out without spares. [emoji4]

Back