Anyone know of any affordable classes in the UK?

Z

Ziggle G

Hey everyone I am looking for an airbrush class in the UK near London or anyone who wouldn't mind giving lesson. If anyone has any info it would be a massive help. :)

This guy runs classes in in fareham, is the closest to London i've seen anyone doing them.

Home

Well, whaddya know! This guy is on my doorstep, and I didn't even know he was there!!

Yer I never heard of him Trish.... As far as im concerned your the best on the island.... Don't let this pretender to the crown steal your thunder

As an amazing artist as Stu is, I'm pretty certain he no longer teaches, as he's just opened up a tattooists!!

Might be worth giving him a bell to check though.

I stumbled upon on him on ebay, he's doing a very good deal on micron cmc's.
I hope he is still teaching, as I was planning on visiting him myself!!

I'll be visiting the UK from Jan 9 -24 I could give you a crash course after work haha! :D I'll be in Bicester, training British Airways mechanics in the processing of advance composites.

Ashley Bryson is giveing courses also. You can check it on facebook with him.
Maybe this will help.

1510693_10201531804917300_1037430423_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I contacted Stuart Forster in February this year and he said he wasn't doing airbrush training at that time (new tattoo shop opening). Shame as I live very close. I ended up at the Airbrush Academy (Mick Neill) in Evesham.

Aww thanks @Nada. I think l could only teach 'how to wing it, and have a good swear' though Lol.
You realize how many auto guys are clueless about art? But know tricks, masking, rivets, effects etc. Those beginner things are invaluable. Gosh learning how to prep a surface etc takes months and some trial and error with noone showing you.
All the little things you have learned add up. I dare you to start making a list and you will be amazed at what you really do know!

You're a sweetie. Lol, I am amazed that I know how to walk and talk at the same time, but you're right, if I really stopped and thought about it, I probably know a few things. Whether any of it is useful is another matter......lollollol

You're a sweetie. Lol, I am amazed that I know how to walk and talk at the same time, but you're right, if I really stopped and thought about it, I probably know a few things. Whether any of it is useful is another matter......lollollol
Well noone has payed me to paint a harley,,, let alone win best of show from it. So that puts you like 100 notches up from me.

and she was drunk when she painted that too!. hell squish is always drunk, its a Portsmouth thing

Back