Back to basics

D

dragonflylove

My name is Kristy and I started airbrushing 10 years ago. I started by making my own stencils and loving it, I also had fantasies of airbrushing window blinds and still may. My equipment was lost in storage. The passion never left and I am back to basics.

Welcome to the forum! Thats a bummer you lost your stuff. Hopefully you get some new equipment soon!

Welcome to the O.A.F. Kristy, Away's glad to see People who've Used an Airbrush before,(we like picking there brain for help sometimes)
Look around and if you have a question just post it up and someone will be along to help you out.

Welcome from New Zealand... hope you don't see your gear on the lock up program!

Welcome from Australia.
Where do you call home and what were you using the airbrush for before ?

Hi Kristy, welcome to the forum. Shame about your gear but you can replace it plus equipment and airbrushes may have improved since you had your last stuff. Yeh whe are you from and what do you want to paint? We are nosey and love to know everything.

Lee

Welcome to our awesome forum. Full of a bunch of paint masters willing to spread the love and teach. It's also full of fun characters that keep your spirits up and help you stay the course.

Welcome to the crew!!!!

Glad you got your priorities straightened out and got back to it haha! I too took a couple year break but I'm gettin back into it. Ow thanks to the PaintPals here in this forum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome from the southwest in the UK. Plenty of help from very friendly people in this forum.

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Back