Backdrop holder

N

neeks

Hello everyone, I want to start by saying thank you so much for all who helped me with all the questions I had. I'm really enjoying airbrushing so far, and one thing I found that's really neat is this 3d printed holder that simply holds a piece of paper or construction paper really well to either paint on or paint models on so it doesn't get everywhere. I see a few problems with it, so I'll be designing my own.

Anyway, I'm not sure if this was the right place, but I thought I would see if anyone would be interested in me printing them some. I would only sell them for like $5. I don't really plan on making much money or anything, but it's really awesome for me, so I thought I would see if anyone else was interested. Here is an image of mine, but it's not my design, so it will be changing some, but the idea is the same:

20150709_194042_zpstxavw1mo.jpg

Cool idea, is it curved? Does it have a solid back? A number of erasing techniques need the card/paper supported when your working it. What does it look like without the paper?

Thank you. Here are some more images. Keep in mind that they're another person's files, so I have no right to sell them, but I'll be designing my own with quite a few changes that should help them be more steady, as well as easier to use.
ghfvjRi.jpg

y2DXNjw.jpg

Cool idea I think you could make a straight one that clips to your picture and to an easel at the same time

Back