Badger 200NH

SilverScreen

Gravity Guru
10574-1451658163-4dacf8c89dfa8c58d492c2a29268c9e6.jpg

Hi, For a gift I looked at Ebay for a set. I found one with a small compressor and two Badger 200NH and won the auction.
Now in Eu, atleast here in Dk. Badger is not well known, so when I recived the packet and took the two airbrushes apart, I found what I was prepared for, two cracked nozzles. One more than the other. Needles seem Ok. So I went looking for spare nozzles on Ebay and the best offer was a shop in Italy, Palermo in fact, where the shipping was fair and cost for two nozzles to. Needle packings are good and tight, air valve also work fine, in fact the only foult was the nozzles.
So Im'e waiting for those that I ordered a few day's ago.

But as I said, Badgers are not that known a brand here, but when I were looking for what quility and build it is, I was surprised, it look good, and for a beginner it could be a good idea with a simple one function, where you must learn the feel of the needle and adjust the spray pattern by adjusting the needle. Also as the Badgers proberly will be used for many different tasks, from Tshirts to Inks on paper, I recon the Badger 200NH are a good choice, or ; what do you think, I would like to know as Im'e gong to be instructing in using it.

The compressor I havn't seen before, but it deliver allright for the one brush with the nozzle with only one small crack, do you think it deliver enough for a beginner who will proberly use them with various Inks ?

What do you think about Badger 200NH ? About the compressor ?

I have a Badger model 200 which looks identical and it has always done well, your compressor, if it delivers air consistently which you will find out when you paint, should be good to start! I think you're on you're way brother!!

I think so,--- The Nozzles I ordered in Italy, Palermo, just arrived. great price for both Nozzles and shipping and I just replaced the old Nozzles, so both Badger 200NH work just fine now. See It was ment as a gift but I didn't wanted to give away some old junk that didn't work. Esp for a total beginner that is the vorse way to start. Almost as bad as with a cheap chinese. But now everything work, -- and all in all the cost have been round 60$ . A third of that were the new Nozzles, but I don't think it is expensive for a compressor and two Badger 200NH.

Back