USA Badger Customer Service

I can't wait to get one! AND some decent paint! I've been getting by with what i have and done some cool stuff but i really need a better detail brush. The Paasche Talon is an excellent airbrush and i have really no complaints about it at ALL, but i can't wait to step up to the Krome and see what i can do. :)

Ok to get folks up to speed.... I had issue with one of my Badger Velocity's where the part of the airbrush body that houses th air valve just plain fell out in my hand one day. So I sent it off to Badger to e serviced and just got it back today and I have to say that I am proud to have purchased all of my brushes that are Badger. It is so refreshing to see a company today that stands behind its products and gives great service in these trying times. I can tell that the brush I got back was not the one I sent but this thing looks brand new, although it is probably a referb but not a problem and it was at no cost except the $10 return ship fee. So I have no problem recommending Badger and will continue to buy their brushes.

@Meeshel, yes Jesus was the one who worked on my brush and it said on the repair order " it was replaced"

Ok to get folks up to speed.... I had issue with one of my Badger Velocity's where the part of the airbrush body that houses th air valve just plain fell out in my hand one day. So I sent it off to Badger to e serviced and just got it back today and I have to say that I am proud to have purchased all of my brushes that are Badger. It is so refreshing to see a company today that stands behind its products and gives great service in these trying times. I can tell that the brush I got back was not the one I sent but this thing looks brand new, although it is probably a referb but not a problem and it was at no cost except the $10 return ship fee. So I have no problem recommending Badger and will continue to buy their brushes.

@Meeshel, yes Jesus was the one who worked on my brush and it said on the repair order " it was replaced"
Totally awesome!! So glad you had a good experience with them!! They are great people that stand behind their product!!

I can't wait to get one! AND some decent paint! I've been getting by with what i have and done some cool stuff but i really need a better detail brush. The Paasche Talon is an excellent airbrush and i have really no complaints about it at ALL, but i can't wait to step up to the Krome and see what i can do. :)
Im saving for a micron, so I may be selling my krome this week or next.

Love my badgers, plus I'm only 40 mins from their shop if I ever need anything. The only one I don't like is my 200 it's always acting up, but I don't use it for much. All my renegades are great and the 150 is just a workhorse.

Will see how their highly touted CS is and update.
Emailed them about my 105 xtreme, with the pronounce swirls and very small pits in bottom, I haven't used it yet as it looks like it will hold paint without intensive cleaning so a bit worried and don't t want to have it under warranty going to them used.

I ordered this with an eclipse since they were almost same price bracket around $14 USD difference, did a little side by side comparison and the cup stood out20160711_172818-1.jpg.

Anyone know if thats normal, i feel nit picky but my Grex pitted and requires solvent cleaning now. Really wanna use this badboy it looks so different, no shiney nada very industrial looking raw metal.

The high roller trigger is genius, pulling back slightly feels so much easier

Last edited by a moderator:
Sort of normal, in my experience. I have two Badger SOTARs, one standard and one side feed, and a handful of spare side cups for the side feed. The regular SOTAR has a relatively smooth color cup, but not as smooth as those of my Iwatas. The side feed cups vary wildly from one to the next, but some are similar to what you've got there. So IMO this seem to be "normal" in the sense of being within the range of what Badger's QC considers "acceptable", but may not be "normal" in the sense of what you can consistently expect.

Awesome, thanks for the reply. Haven't heard back from retailer or badger yet.
Reason I worry about pits is I've managed to severely pit my Grex XG twice now. Their mirror finish plating in the cup doesn't like ultrasonic cleaning. I had created minor pits from initial ultrasonic cleaning, smaller than the Badger ones, grow drastically twice now. However Grex plates the inside of cup so there is that difference and added frailty to the design... But man did it clean easy when I didnt wreck it.

First time sent I two Velocity;s in for overhaul and were returned like new and in reasonable time also. I can only speak of my experience with Badger CS, and I have yet to have any problems. I just got my two Krome's back yesterday that got knocked off table and broke them badly, they repaired/replaced everything, they arrived like new! So for a small $10 fee per brush lifetime warranty I cant complain.

Just following up, still haven't heard back except that my original was forwarded on, that was well over a week ago, I even followed up with more issues I had with the AB where the nozzles I have won't seal air tight after the installed one was wedged in to the point I needed to use some cloth and wiggling to get it lose after using pliers on the nozzle cap that was on super super tight :|

Thread tape has fixed those issues though, even the nozzle, using the AB at least.

Since I can't add in edits it seems.

Update is Ken personally replied apologizing for the tardy reply and that the fully stand behind their ABs, where it would take a lot to invalidate their warranty.
They offered to send me a full replacement AB, so the CS being top notch is definitely true, you just might have to wait a bit with vacations etc happening in summer.

I'm going to see if they think my issue with the nozzles os just head cap and get one of them sent rather than a whole new AB.

Back