Badger side cup does it fit iwata sb brushes

S

Smiler65

as title really, found that badger do the same shape side cup but wondered if they fitted the iwatas sb brushes.
The badgers are quite a bit cheaper than the iwata ones.

No clue about the badger cups, there are plastic cups though which are waaaaaaaaay cheaper avaliable. Also nice about the plastic cups is they have a lid so you can put them away with the paint in it for a while.

@Lion-Art has or had them, wanted to put a link in but can't find them on his site at the moment

No clue about the badger cups, there are plastic cups though which are waaaaaaaaay cheaper avaliable

I know the plastic cups are cheaper, I recently bought 2 sets at a very cheap price, the shop had them advertised at the wrong price but honoured my order so I got 2sets for less than half the proper price of one set:thumbsup:

Just curious if they fitted as the metal ones look much better,snobby I know.

I asked that same question when I saw the badger side cups , but they dont fit the Iwata SB models . Haasje is right the plastic side cups do fit the iwata's and are cheaper

I asked that same question when I saw the badger side cups , but they dont fit the Iwata SB models . Haasje is right the plastic side cups do fit the iwata's and are cheaper

Oh well that's typical, was just a thought.

I know the plastic cups are cheaper, I recently bought 2 sets at a very cheap price, the shop had them advertised at the wrong price but honoured my order so I got 2sets for less than half the proper price of one set:thumbsup:

Just curious if they fitted as the metal ones look much better,snobby I know.

On a side note the metal ones are a lot easier to clean (but considdering the price difference I'd go for the plastics if I didn't already have 3 metal ones). I do use the plastic ones quit a bit though as they hold more paint (and can be put away for a while due to the lid)

On a side note the metal ones are a lot easier to clean (but considdering the price difference I'd go for the plastics if I didn't already have 3 metal ones). I do use the plastic ones quit a bit though as they hold more paint (and can be put away for a while due to the lid)

What stops the paint from drying out?mine have a small hole in the nipple on the lid, I have tried looking for nipple covers like for brake calipers but can't find them small enough.

Boy am I going to regret writing that, I've got the feeling the gutters coming closerlol

What stops the paint from drying out?mine have a small hole in the nipple on the lid, I have tried looking for nipple covers like for brake calipers but can't find them small enough.

Boy am I going to regret writing that, I've got the feeling the gutters coming closerlol

You can put m away for a couple of day's...not weeks :p. I do tend to shortly backflush before use when I have had them put away for a day or so

Haha i think They are called pasties bro...... no not cornish pasties

Back