Be kind..my first attempt

Joe T

Mac-Valve Maestro!
Eye, lol decided to venture past the dots a daggers. Figured I’d try the Eye. If all else failed I got in some practice tonight after a exhausting day at work. This is really my well second try at painting anything. I will say it gave me a little confidence in moving my hands and not trying to get a line down in one swipe. Had a blast trying..tons to learn but will say I learned a lot tonight and from you awesome folks here on the forum.

Joe

upload_2018-4-5_11-51-49.png

I was going to wait till Friday to go g t a new HP-B...yea, don’t think I can wait..lol

That is a great looking first eye , Make sure to save it and in 6 months repaint it so you can see first hand how much more you learn in that time frame.

Scribble a date on it.... you will be surprised at the difference in a few months :)

What did this one teach you, what would you do differently next time ?

I was going to wait till Friday to go g t a new HP-B...yea, don’t think I can wait..lol
Checks your pulse, sticks a popsicle stick down your throat and rubs your lymph nodes... sighs. I'm sorry Joe, I'm afraid you have AAD. There is no cure. It is terminal. The only hope I can offer you is to buy lots of airbrushes and enjoy them... it eases the pain. :)

Nice job Joe. That looks great. I’ll second or third or forth (LOL), what the others have said about coming back to it later on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scribble a date on it.... you will be surprised at the difference in a few months :)

What did this one teach you, what would you do differently next time ?
Taught me to slow down and not try to get a line in one pass. I’m also finding I seem to do better with just one hand as opposed to trying to use 2hands.

Also I need to step back and look more as well. Tends to get dark fast.

Taught me to slow down and not try to get a line in one pass. I’m also finding I seem to do better with just one hand as opposed to trying to use 2hands.

Also I need to step back and look more as well. Tends to get dark fast.
That’s one of the early lessons to grasp. You don’t need to get the full colour first go, it took me a while to grasp it and I’m still having to remind myself of that every time I paint anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back