Binks Wren airbrush review

The work you go to on these reviews always astounds me Don, I've always said your site could save a lot of people a lot of headaches when trying to choose a brush that's right for them, keep up the good work, I'm sure I'm by far not the only one who appreciates your efforts.

That little brush would be a cool item to own just for it's ornamental value, I totally love the gold body and the slimline back seems to give a kind of space look look, I would love to have this hanging on my wall, the only thing that ever bothered me about these types of brush though is the bottles, they always look like left over specimen jars, lol, but I suppose just like Zippo lighter, time has proven that the simplest things work best and are probably more trustworthy.

It says a lot about the respect you have earned when people are happy to send you all this stuff for free just to get your thoughts on it all, I'm certainly glad they do that because nothing beats good old honest unbiased opinions:thumbsup:

I agree with Madbrush. Very cool looking airbrush. I love the retro feel to it. I to would probably just mount it on the wall for decoration :). I do like the looks of the trigger, looks very comfy on the fingers. Thx for the review Don.

Back