bird carver

A

ab ed

My name is Ed and I have been carving over 25 years and love using the Paasche Ab turbo airbrush. Also have a Badger 100 SG and other brushes. consider myself good with the AB but still have to mess with it to get it on target at times. I also make my own custom needles. Came across the forum and love seeing the fantastic work by it;s members, there is some incredible work posted.

Welcome to the forum Ed, yeh we have great artists here, so lets see some of your work. We like to see a variety and especially work we dont see every day.

Lee

Welcome Ed. Sounds like you'll have some good pictures to post with 25 years of carving. Custom needles is pretty interesting too. How do you go about making them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the madhouse Ed, What part of the world are you from?If you see something you would like to try and can't figure out how someone did it just ask and someone will be along to help, Please feel free to post some of your work we all love seeing what others use the Airbrush for!

Welcome Ed. Sounds like you'll have some good pictures to post with 25 years of carving. Custom needles is pretty interesting too. How do you go about making them?

The only needles i make are for the Paasche AB turbo and I use Acupuncture needles .010 thick. .Place the needle in a Foredom no# 30 hand piece and spin while I hone to a ultra shape point and cut to lenght and bend the tip to fit the AB. Thanks for the welcome

Welcome to the madhouse Ed, What part of the world are you from?If you see something you would like to try and can't figure out how someone did it just ask and someone will be along to help, Please feel free to post some of your work we all love seeing what others use the Airbrush for!

thank you for the welcome. I'm from Breinigsville PA. I tried uploading a few photos but no luck, Will have to figure out how to up-load.Problem I'm not very tech savvy and may not be successful. Thanks for all the member welcomes

thank you for the welcome. I'm from Breinigsville PA. I tried uploading a few photos but no luck, Will have to figure out how to up-load.Problem I'm not very tech savvy and may not be successful. Thanks for all the member welcomes
I think you need a minimum number of posts before the site will allow you to post pictures. It helps to avoid spammers, one of the Staff will be able to help if not.

Welcome from Australia,
what message are you getting when you try and upload the photos ?

I think you need a minimum number of posts before the site will allow you to post pictures. It helps to avoid spammers, one of the Staff will be able to help if not.

Thank you for mentioning that

Said site only accepts and pictures and after another try said files are too big

Back