calling all hpch owners

airbrushingferret

Air-Valve Autobot!
Just kicking my fuzzy but over this one. Why would I order another krome when I already have one that works flawlessly ? . I know it's a great ab but it had its issues. A new cmc+ even from a Japan dealer would cost a bundle and I already own a flawless cmsb and ix
V been looking at the highline with a Mac valve since I started airbrushing. The needle size is .2 which is not that much off from a krome or cmsb .18. So just curios what the diference is. It's not to late to return the new krome and a highline is only a bit more. Should I go for it?

hmm,, I got 2 HP-CH but with 0,3 tip size,, been using HP-CH for about 15yrs the MAC -valve is just for show in my mind
the mac valve will gum up after a while all paints you spill will flow down on to the threads on the mac-valve screw and dry there ,, you'll need to clean it with a tooth brush quite often to keep it working,,
I spray with the same psi all times ,, detail work or large ,,
the HP-CH is a great work horse though,,,

I thought perhaps the one with the
2 and no mac valve should be able to out do a krome. I agree with the mac valve in my little ferret mind it's probably like the fancy handle on the infinity and krome. I have never once used the adjustable needle stop . Never could get it to be consistant. And I have enough ab controle that I don't need a needle stop
As for the Mac valve I keep my regulator at arms reach

I have an hp-ch, sotar and now one of my favorites is the Harder Steenbeck. I do use the mac valve on the CH. Not allot, but it can be useful. I have thought of changing my CH to a poor man's micron, but my other two do details for me. In reality, I would like to try a micron, but still hung up on master what you have and then if work warants and you have the means, throw out the big bucks.

I have an hp-ch, sotar and now one of my favorites is the Harder Steenbeck. I do use the mac valve on the CH. Not allot, but it can be useful. I have thought of changing my CH to a poor man's micron, but my other two do details for me. In reality, I would like to try a micron, but still hung up on master what you have and then if work warants and you have the means, throw out the big bucks.
That actually makes allot of sense
It's like me wanting a micron cmc+, I already have a cmsb and I'm not really doing any kind of work that warrants another micron. For what iv done a krome suits my porpoises

0.2 is about as small as i would go for acrylics otherwise you will be constantly fighting clogging pigments. 0.18 is only good for illustration mediums and some candies. i have used my mac valve on my highline and it is useful sometimes, would i buy a brush just coz it had one NO!! and in my honest opinion the 20/20 sotar is as good as a cm micron and easier to dial in reductions, thats before you add in the price off purchase/parts and warranty its a total no brainer (as long as you dont mind a lighter weight weapon)

0.2 is about as small as i would go for acrylics otherwise you will be constantly fighting clogging pigments. 0.18 is only good for illustration mediums and some candies.

By "illustration medium" do you mean ink? E'tac is considered acrylic and it goes through the Micron and 0.15 H&S guns without issues.

No By "illustration medium" i mean inks and paints with very ground up pigments designed for illustration purposes, this does not mean they cannot be used for other things. But i confess i have never used E'tac so i cant comment on it

Back