Cheaper than dirt airbrush NEW

palk

Needle-chuck Ninja
Well I was browsing around evil bay and found at least 3 different user names selling this airbrush
and I purchased 5 off them, you may think thats seems a little extravagant for someone who could not afford the extra cash for HP-CS .... So I lashed out and spent $24.50 AUD or $18.24USD including freight.

YES Folks thats $3.65 USD each

Why 5 could you imagine how I would feel if they actually sprayed paint and I bought one
I have only ordered them today so it will be 3 weeks befor they get here
And when they arrive if they are only a piece of brass with machining instruction I think I will still be in front

If something is to good to be true Blah Blah
!!!!!! So beware !!!! This dose not come with my endorsement

Here is the address
https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Air-Bru...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

Here is a picture of the page sorry about the quality
P_20171104_184616.jpg

Good luck, I hope they work for you. Generic brushes can be very hit and miss, generally more miss than hit

Good luck, I hope they work for you. Generic brushes can be very hit and miss, generally more miss than hit
Trust me, not expecting much for $4.50 each, I suppose from my background in cnc machining I am dumb founded, I have no idea how it's done for that price including freight
Even if the quick coupling is the only thing that works
At the worst I have a body for making my own brushes one day.
I have some Ideas I'd like to try .When I get the 5 axis machining center up and running

Looks very similar to the 7cc models from point zero. Which dave said were crap.....but for $5 This is a great find! I might just start using these in the shop. I have a fleet of HF brushes in the shop, simply because they get abused to death and they really are only for spraying lines that are slightly smaller than a detail gun can get.
You can always use a throwaways for something.
For $5 I'm sure you aren't losing out!

Last edited:
Looks very similar to the 7cc models from point zero. Which dave said were crap.....but for $5 This is a great find! I might just start using these in the shop. I have a fleet of HF brushes in the shop, simply because they get abused to death and they really are only for spraying lines that are slightly smaller than a detail gun can get.
You can always use a throwaways for something.
For $5 I'm sure you aren't losing out!
Did you see the quick coupling the airbrush is free. The AB only cost $3.65USD
I purchased 5 so I can play with them mechanically polishing needles and paint nozzles externally (machine marks) squaring the outlet. I also want to try some surface modifying treatments as well

Last edited:
You'
Did you see the quick coupling the airbrush is free. The AB only cost $3.65USD
I purchased 5 so I can play with them mechanically polishing needles and paint nozzles externally (machine marks) squaring the outlet. I also want to try some surface modifying treatments as well
You're thinking right up my alley

Also, the Chinese needles tend to have a 1.2mm shaft so cheap 6al4 titanium rods could be sharpened and hardened.

How was that price even possible? It just baffles me that you could make that much stuff, and ship it for that price. I mean, if you were wanting to lose money I guess that would be the way to do it.

I think the lister messed up and there was supposed to be a 2 in front of the 4.85

It appears so and he has ended the listing it going to be interesting to see if he honours the deal, the monies have been withdrawn from my visa account
Ebay has sent me to a page where I can view the listing as it was. So I have to start,, messaging someone I suppose, I'll wait till tomorrow.

It appears so and he has ended the listing it going to be interesting to see if he honours the deal, the monies have been withdrawn from my visa account
Ebay has sent me to a page where I can view the listing as it was. So I have to start,, messaging someone I suppose, I'll wait till tomorrow.

oh dear, i wonder if they will honor the transaction.
it will be interesting to see what the 'error' was. most of the identicle listings are around the $23.xx

upload_2017-11-6_9-44-18.png

I mean more than occasionally something is just overproduced and sold off below cost simply because it costs more to store it than it's worth or it's taking up space that could be occupied by something that is selling far better. Do I wait a year to sell these 300 airbrushes before I can use the space for fidget spinners that I am selling thousands a month or do i just practically give them away or even pay to have them put in the dump?

In this case It may well have been a mistake, hard to say.
Either way you'll either get your brushes or your money back whether from the seller or from ebay.

Last edited:
I am sure there is theres a asian with a bright shiny ass who needs one of those new stand up computer desks:eek:ops::confused::eek:lollollol
now it remains a case of whether I get my money back or the brushes:whistling::whistling::sus:

Update
Well my suspicious nature looks to be unfounded they have said that "my purchase has been dispatched" and is marked as sent on ebay
3 to 5 weeks to see what I get. 5 if they're good guys, 1 if there being dodgy as I would be paying $2 over there current listing price 2 if there being fair
So I wait

Anxiously watches the screen... are they there yet? How bout now? :) I gotta see these things.

Update
Well my suspicious nature looks to be unfounded they have said that "my purchase has been dispatched" and is marked as sent on ebay
3 to 5 weeks to see what I get. 5 if they're good guys, 1 if there being dodgy as I would be paying $2 over there current listing price 2 if there being fair
So I wait

I would bet they are too scared of ruining their Ebay profile than to try and recoup the money they may have lost. There were a bunch of other buyers and if you had to cancel that many orders it would sink your account and make it almost useless at that point. They have a ton of feedback and could maybe absorb the hit.

Back