USA Chicago Airbrush

I'm sorry to read this, I ordered a CM from them and turns out it's a drop shipment from Iwata. Manufacturers always drag their feet, why should they care? Yeah, next time I'll phone and make them pull it before I order. Lesson learned. Again?

Hi:
When I have a tight deadline on a project, I check to make sure it can be done with the colors I have in the studio. Or I see if local supply stores have the paints I need. If I can't find either I go back to the client and let them know as soon as possible so they are not expecting delivery on their requested due date. I find customers are easier at hearing the art is going to be late if I give them the news sooner rather than later. It also opens the conversation to optional alternatives to hit the deadline. All comes back to keeping good communications going with your client.

I ordered my Krome from them and customer service was great, the tech I talked too also searched their parts bins for tips and air caps for my old Thayer and Chandler Vega 2000, was looking to modify it with some Omni parts, and the brush arrived on time.
Any online store can drop the ball once in a while, but thats what this thread is for, to let us consumers know when they do!

Sorry about your delay with order and being in a crunch when it is busy, it is hard. I have ordered from them several times now and love doing business with Chicago. They have looked after me quite well. I guess we all have had our bad times with suppliers. One time I was ready to reach through the phone at a Bearair salesman and strangle him to death lmao. I live in Canada and even with the poor exchange rate of 77 cents to the US dollar , it is still cheaper to buy US side. Believe it or not the only company in Ontario to supply me a Iwata micron CM-Sb is Curry's art store out of Toronto. The dirty rats just posted the new price of it at $900 approx.!!!!! HOW crazy is that?? lol check out there website or google them , its insane

Back