CM-B

Congrats Matty, can't wait to see some of the work you'll be able to do with it.

Jim

a cmb!!! you little ripper...... certainly investing in some decent kit arnt you.......next stop.....compressor!

a cmb!!! you little ripper...... certainly investing in some decent kit arnt you.......next stop.....compressor!
Ordered it from lion art an with shipping to belfast it was 217.00 the hp-bh was the same so i thought might aswel get the micron. Lion art has a sale on lucky for me [emoji4]

Ordered it from lion art an with shipping to belfast it was 217.00 the hp-bh was the same so i thought might aswel get the micron. Lion art has a sale on lucky for me [emoji4]

Well done Matty, I'm happy for you and I knew you would get a great deal, and as I mentioned somewhere else, you'll have no hassles with the tax morons.

Just be sure to treat it with respect, quiz those who already have them over best thinning and stuff, it should serve you well.

Did you contact lion Art on here or did you just go to the website and order? you definitely got a good price, in fact keep an eye out for blue lights cos at that price it looks like you stole it, lol

Well done Matty, I'm happy for you and I knew you would get a great deal, and as I mentioned somewhere else, you'll have no hassles with the tax morons.

Just be sure to treat it with respect, quiz those who already have them over best thinning and stuff, it should serve you well.

Did you contact lion Art on here or did you just go to the website and order? you definitely got a good price, in fact keep an eye out for blue lights cos at that price it looks like you stole it, lol

Hey MB cheers mate, i just ordered it on line, had to call him cause the payment wouldnt go thro but seemed a great guy to deal with and sorted the prob by just paying thro paypal, as for the price mate i couldnt believe it i checked his site a couple of times cause i thought it seemed to cheap but i aint complaining, they were on sale in the place i get my paints from but even at sale price they were bout 270 so i got such a bargin.

Anyone whos reading this and has any advice or do's and dont's for me regarding the brush they would be greatly appreciated

79c20b2e9123a157da7bfb2381251bbd.jpg
e0724f1c472774c76f32306fc1ab4642.jpg
New arrival [emoji4] well chuffed thanks to @Lion-Art for a quick and easy transaction. Just had a quick test spray and it feels great cant wait to get stuck into a new piece.

Awesome stuff bro! Can't believe you got one! Right now go on to foxy studio and get a soft trigger spring and the little tool to help you replace it.... (about 12quid total) so you really get the most out of it!

Awesome stuff bro! Can't believe you got one! Right now go on to foxy studio and get a soft trigger spring and the little tool to help you replace it.... (about 12quid total) so you really get the most out of it!
I saw the option for the soft spring when i was buying it but wasnt sure what it was all about, i actually thought it was a spare for the needle spring lol

I saw the option for the soft spring when i was buying it but wasnt sure what it was all about, i actually thought it was a spare for the needle spring lol
It's basically for finger fatigue. Requires less mechanical force of your finger to depress it. It basically cuts the required finger pressure in half from stock spring, and 3 times less than a basic iwata trigger spring. I say if it hurts your finger then get one, I've been doing it a long time so I don't even feel the trigger anymore. Dru Blair swears by this spring and a few more illustration pros.

It's basically for finger fatigue. Requires less mechanical force of your finger to depress it. It basically cuts the required finger pressure in half from stock spring, and 3 times less than a basic iwata trigger spring. I say if it hurts your finger then get one, I've been doing it a long time so I don't even feel the trigger anymore. Dru Blair swears by this spring and a few more illustration pros.

Ahh i see, ive never had an issue with finger fatigue ive a lump on my middle one from were it rest against the brush and from holding hairy brushes. Cheers for the knowledge @Immortal Concepts

Back