Createx Paints??

brushit

Gravity Guru
Hi, i normally use Trident Paints. Have just ordered some opaque Createx Paint. Can i use it straight from the bottle, or do i need the reducer. Alternatively can it be thinned a little with water. Any advice would be appreciated guys.

Hi, i normally use Trident Paints. Have just ordered some opaque Createx Paint. Can i use it straight from the bottle, or do i need the reducer. Alternatively can it be thinned a little with water. Any advice would be appreciated guys.
Hey @brushit, like I mentioned in shoutbox you can search this topic, heaps of discussion. Then go to the manufacturers website, they give you some guidelines on this. As I also mention it depends on which createx paint (there are a few) if it is the standard createx it is designed for fabric and needs at least a 0.5mm needle. Here is the technical guide for your reference. http://createxcolors.com/technical.html

Hey - do you have a twin brother called BRUSHAAH as well... did you manage to get two profiles...?

Only caveat here is that some of the number designations in the tech guides are outdated and sometimes where w100 is called for they actually now recommend w500/ 4012 which are the same thing.
The tech guides cover almost everything, I don't think I've ever seen tech guides from a paint company that covered so many scenarios.

And yes it sprays through my Micron without reducing, if you want it thinner get the reducer :)
The Opaques spray great

Back