Createx Red

I suppose we shouldn’t really be surprised, blood has a high iron component - which oxidized in air and goes brown.... it’s the iron in the blood that causes the brown !!!!
I never liked biology and chemistry :p

Thank you for the detailed explanation mista, I am in the process in using Carmine Red trying to build it up I have 4 passes right now and it looks super pink! (it actually has to dry before I can lay another coat) I wonder if using the transparent base makes it look even more pink than usual (as this is a big must to my process) I will have pics for all a bit later :)
When you use transparent base your thinning down the amount of pigment in the amount of paint your spraying because the transbase is just paint without pigment, So if you use one drop of each your cutting the amount of pigment in half, so you would have to make twice as many passes to get the color of the base color in your case red! Hope this helps you out sam?

I been working as much as I can so i'm tired ( hard work gallivanting round wales on bikes in this heat ) hence I haven't been on much :)

Got to print some shirts for my mates son for tomorrow. will do it in the morning, I fancy a kebab. that was random but i typed it anyway.

Lee
Must be a terrible way to spend a day lol. But work is work and it is tiring. Hope you scratched the Kebab itch Buddy [emoji3].

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will likely still have a play around and see what comes of it. I’d had 4 pages of PMs and
I have a pretty good idea of what sam was trying to do. Shame she wasn’t willing to tweak her recipe even a little to get the result she needed. I was going to try some bloodied fingerprints, the thing I noticed is that the finger prints on the page that I found as a starting point at actually brown - dried blood is actually brown !!
Yeah, it was a bold effort to help Jacks, but this was never going to end in a win. Seemed to me it was the equivalent of “I want to go swimming, but my system doesn’t allow me to get wet”.
“And I’m going to be a total knob to anyone who says I can’t swim without getting wet”. [emoji3]

Ok I know we're simply beating a dead horse here, and just for the sheer fun of it! But would your use of the word knob also qualify as a bell-end?

Must be a terrible way to spend a day lol. But work is work and it is tiring. Hope you scratched the Kebab itch Buddy [emoji3].

Yes but now i wish I hadn't. Trying to eat healthier not worse.Need to shed a couple of stone.

Ok I know we're simply beating a dead horse here, and just for the sheer fun of it! But would your use of the word knob also qualify as a bell-end?

Yes Bell-End is also a good phrase that could be used.

Lee

It is sad to think that we offer good advice and even offer to find out how someone is mixing their paint to try and see first hand by testing their mixes our self to even try and offer better help to be disrespected , This thread went south for sure but more so because the person posting it refused the help offered.
Now I am closing this thread.

I opened this back up so AndreZA could post up his findings and how her hero gave her the same advice as everyone here.
I have a lot of my "heroes" on this forum which are stucked with me from beginning of my journey to airbrush world, answering a lot and I mean A LOT of stupid questions and still do, and not once they gave me the feeling like I am not worth it. I won't name but there is a lot of heroes on this forum.

Back