Custom Series Solvent

SiRoxx

Party Boy UK Style
Staff member
Mod
Hi Guys and Girls,
My birthday was on Sunday and I was lucky enough to receive some paints as gifts.
They’re the Custom Series Vivid Base Colours from The Airbrush Academy. Mick Neil was good enough to speak to my Girlfriend and help her as she has wasn’t sure what I would want lol.
If you’ve dealt with Mick you know he’s amazingly helpful and he arranged a pack for he budget she had.
Anyhow, I haven’t had he chance to try them yet, but they look amazing even in the bottle. I thought I’d share a pick as you guys are the only folks I know to get as excited as me at a bottle of paint LOL.
c90719deb4bece8c97342ff59fa50e0e.jpg

I do have suitable ventilation and a properly rated Respirator for using them. (Safety first kids).
My family also got me a Procon Boy PS290, which is beautifully chromed, but this is the wrong section for Airbrushes, so I’ll post that in the correct place.
Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a great Birthday pressie. Your going to love them. That pic of IT that Mick has just painted looks really colourful with these paints. Will also look forward to you using your new airbrush. Be careful, don't drop it..

Lee

Oooooh Purdy paints :)

Its nice to see non mainstream paints ! its a shame its a solvent based paint :(

A very thoughtful girlfriend and a wonderful birthday present. Glad you have the facilities and gear to use those paints. No (or very very little) tip dry issues. You Lucky Lucky man!
Tell us how well they work compared to Createx. We'll probably all expire from jealousy ;)lollol

A very thoughtful girlfriend and a wonderful birthday present. Glad you have the facilities and gear to use those paints. No (or very very little) tip dry issues. You Lucky Lucky man!
Tell us how well they work compared to Createx. We'll probably all expire from jealousy ;)lollol
I’m looking forward to it. You’ll see the results for sure. I post pretty much everything I paint here, good, bad and the ugly LOL.
I have a couple of ideas to give them a try, but I think some Lime Green old school flames will be on the way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You’ve got a keeper for sure buddy....what a great gift! Look forward to results so I can drool about paint I can’t get...lol

Back