Damn my Airbrush Acquisition Disorder

jagardn

Airbrush Acquisition Disorder Patient
This time I will completely blame @Strictly Attitude. He got me browsing on the Olympos website, I almost ordered another Micron, but held out for later. I ordered an HP-100SB with 3 cups included. Hell for like $133 shipped, I couldn't say no. The Iwata HP-SB is about $250, so if this thing works really well, it's a steal.

f9ea3925ba7fa3c7cd8b7e2f03a6a12a.jpg

Last edited:
Yes you and Big John have both missed to many Airbrush addiction meeting and are way off the wagon.
I am sorry but you are both out of the program and your probation officers have been notified .
Your only course now is Full Blown Airbrush Rehab. But you will have to wait until a panel can be made available for you.

Good thing it is a side feed other wise I might have jumped off the wagon too:D

Believe me I feel your pain I just haven't been able to decide Micron, CH, C+, all 3, Kustom line, Ryno custom colored, full size gun(s), lph-80..........

Yes you and Big John have both missed to many Airbrush addiction meeting and are way off the wagon.
I am sorry but you are both out of the program and your probation officers have been notified .
Your only course now is Full Blown Airbrush Rehab. But you will have to wait until a panel can be made available for you.

He did tell me that he has 20, which completely trumps me. So far....

@jagardn, I think you're leading the list with the coolest guns. An Olympos is on my wish list.

I figured for $133 shipped, I couldn't turn down something equal or better than an Iwata HP-SB. I'm not too worried about the spares for it. I have enough brushes that of something breaks, I'll be alright til the parts make their way around the planet.

It's not an addiction really it's not a problem. I know that Monkey [emoji205] put you up to this. (Runs out the room screaming[emoji24] ) No intervention will stop me (Now crouched in the corner holding my airbrushes like Gollum[emoji48] ) "My precious, they just want to steal you away from me" . No really I can quit whenever I want. [emoji51]

It's not an addiction really it's not a problem. I know that Monkey [emoji205] put you up to this. (Runs out the room screaming[emoji24] ) No intervention will stop me (Now crouched in the corner holding my airbrushes like Gollum[emoji48] ) "My precious, they just want to steal you away from me" . No really I can quit whenever I want. [emoji51]
See the Monkey's mind washing is starting to take effect . Now is the time to catch the monkey ...

Ok I think it's time to catch that monkey. Anyone remember the old Dastardly and Muttley cartoon "Stop the Pigeon"?? I think it's time we all got into our flying machines and "Stopped That Monkey"!!!! And before you say monkeys don't fly - you've seen The Wizard of Oz right? I think that's how this guy is getting around so fast, leaving chaos in his wake. It's getting out of hand - I just chipped a nail for crying out loud. When will the madness end?

Wait !!!!!!!!! this just in Madbrush sheep app failed!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He missed the sheep signal flashing in the sky and now the monkey slipped away again ...

Back