Damn my Airbrush Acquisition Disorder

Look what came in the mail today! Just gave it an initial tear down and cleaning. Sealed up the nozzle and head assembly with beeswax and changed out the springs. Just like stock Iwata brushes the trigger press for air and pull back were too stiff. I changed out both springs with the ones from my Veda cheapie and it's much better. I'll be putting a few hours behind it today doing my Paint Pal.
64f62676a935b51c942a901cc6aa6d39.jpg

looks very nice indeed, can you put the cup on the other side, I fancy one of these but I'm left handed, I was surprised with my 100A that the black tail end is actually metal and not plastic as I had first thought before I had it.

looks very nice indeed, can you put the cup on the other side, I fancy one of these but I'm left handed, I was surprised with my 100A that the black tail end is actually metal and not plastic as I had first thought before I had it.

Yup, the cups can be swapped to either side. I was wondering if the back end was plastic myself, but it's anodized aluminum.

Yup, the cups can be swapped to either side. I was wondering if the back end was plastic myself, but it's anodized aluminum.

Lol, once you realise it is metal it suddenly becomes cooler than you thought:)

Back