Developing that artistic side of me...

R

retlif

Hello!

I recently enrolled into a Gunpla modeling course. Part of the course requires the use of airbrush. After several lessons, it got me really interested in the its applications and techniques.
Many hours of YouTube later, I stumbled upon AirbrushTutor's channel and learnt about this forum.
So here I am, eager to crawl through the forum for tips, tricks and tutorials to apply airbrush skills on my plamo learning process.

For now, I want to focus on plamo specific techniques. So it would along of the lines of:
  1. shimmery candy coat
  2. weathering effect
  3. marbling effect
  4. fire effect (cliché, i know)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello from Michigan... what part of the world are ya from?

Hello All!

Nice to be in such an active forum.

I am from Singapore. The other half of the hemisphere. Where there are only 2 seasons, either Hot & Humid, or Wet and Humid.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome along, all the above effects no doubt many here can help with, do a few forum searches and you may come across many already that have been discussed, especially marbling and weathering and shimmery things as a lot of us here like shiny things LOL, best of luck with the modelling and would love to see some as you progress..

Welcome to the forum! You'll find there are a lot of peeps here who are eager to help. If you have a question post it up, you'll get answers fast! :)

Welcome from a neighbour in Australia.
I'm sure there will be somebody here to help out with your painting.
As for the marbling and texture effects, try the Tutorials listed on the airbrush tutor section.
Mitch has done some real good ones there!

Welcome aboard the good ship OAF we hope you enjoy your cruise with us feel free to use any of the bars through out the ship :)

Back