Eclipse HP-BCS bottles

Joe T

Mac-Valve Maestro!
i have one lonely HP-BCS that I’m going to use for touch ups at work..I need a good source U.S. for bottle that will work with this little baby. Cheaper is better, the Iwata bottles are a little pricey. The airbrush we use at work is...ummmm..well junk. Lol

big mouth or glass as I know it. Don't know for that adapter, but I know it's from badger.

The smaller - 22cc (1oz, I'd guess) glass bottles are dirt cheap from eBay. About £15.00 including postage and with connectors & tubes. From China.

The smaller - 22cc (1oz, I'd guess) glass bottles are dirt cheap from eBay. About £15.00 including postage and with connectors & tubes. From China.
And that's for 10! I left out the most important part!

I've heard bad things about glass jars from china. Such as the lids not fitting very securely? I bought a box of Badger 2oz and "3/4" oz (which oddly are the same exact thing as Paasche "1oz" bottles) which were very reasonably priced. They are glass so I'm assuming they are solvent proof.

The only thing that'll dissolve glass (very slowly) are certain acids which will dissolve you and your airbrush long beforehand! Generally you can count on glass and ceramics to be completely solvent proof.

I can't vouch for any given glass jar, but I compared one from my Iwata with one from my Am-Tech (almost certainly made in China!) and they appear identical, even down to the PTFE seal and the plastic tube. I assure you neither have a sloppy fit!

Back