Experienced airbrushing modeler

Chris the Cabbie

Double Actioner
My first airbrush was a Paasche VL and I still have it and still use it on occasion. I have been modeling on MAX setting for 44 years now and airbrushing for nearly 40. My stable of airbrushes includes;

Paasche VL
Paasche V
Iwata Eclipse SBS
Olympos HP-100SB
Olympos HP-100SB/Micron
Olympos SP-B
Badger Velocity Spirit
Mojo 3(tuned Raptor)

The ones I ditched;
Badger 200(a gift)
Badger Sotar 20/20

All are great brushes and have their strengths but I do love my Olympos shooters!
Regards,
Chris the cabbie

Thanks for the reply! Took a while to get here and get my small collection together. I'm debating another try with the Sotar based on the Badger 100. I swear, buying airbrushes really seems to be a disease! Lol lol I just received the Mojo 3 and I think Paasche has made a big step forward with the Raptor/Talon family.
Regards,
Chris the cabbie
"No matter where you go, there you are"

Hey Chris welcome from New Zealand. What part of the world are you in?

HI there, I'm is St Louis in the US. What airbrush are you using?
Regards,
Chris the cabbie
"No matter where you go, there you are "

Welcome!:)

Many of the members here have that AAD. That's what you've mentioned:D
Yes we are a support group for Airbrush Acquisition Disorder. We stand behind you and chant "Buy it! Buy it! Buy it" when you want a new airbrush! :)

Personally, I can't paint very much but I am an expert at buying airbrushes lol

Yes we are a support group for Airbrush Acquisition Disorder. We stand behind you and chant "Buy it! Buy it! Buy it" when you want a new airbrush! :)

Personally, I can't paint very much but I am an expert at buying airbrushes lol

Vladimir,

No kidding?! I doubt a cheer section will be needed as I can handle it quite well myself. I'm going to get a Seneca compressor next and the I'm looking to acquire a Hansa 281/381 to try out.
Regards,
Chris the cabbie
'No matter where you go, there you are "

Back