First play with my micron.

Squishy

Queen Clown Slayer
Sorry to be an indulgent, over excited, pain in the butt. But wanted to share my first try with this beautiful babe.

I reduced 10:1 at 10 ish psi (my regulator is not too accurate) and made a few squiggles - already in love. Took the crown cap off as to see how fine it could go, and Wow! Just wow!

So I grabbed a scrap of schoellershammer and freehand doodled an eye. I can already tell I am going to have a deep and meaningful relationship with this brush! SAM_1415 (800x600).jpg Sorry for the fuzzy pic, my (lack of) photography skills again Lol. The 2 pence is 2 1/2 cm diameter. The signature is 1cm. Things are a bit wibbly, but for my first go I'm loving it.

Then I did a quick dragon
SAM_1416 (800x600).jpg
Again nothing amazing, but i can just feel the potential oozing from this gun! But still feel a bit wibbly, so adjusted my grip slightly.

I did my usual two handed grip but this time placed my thumb against the wedged shape under the trigger. That felt much more stable, and I noticed i had much better control.
SAM_1418 (800x600).jpg
Then reality dawns - when I get things dialled in, this brush is going to be phenomenal, and I will have nothing to blame, and no excuses to use for shoddy painting. Guess I am actually going to have to produce some good work LOL. This is the beginning of a life long love affair lollollol

Now I need to find or draw up something cool to paint, so I can really put this thing through it's paces!

Last edited:
ahhh I still get that feeling, you can really go in the zone with this brush. especially is you thin your paint quite a bit. happy for ya chick!

Congrats @Squishy, it is amazing the difference in feel on the cm even compared to the HP's. I was totally blown away by the feel. I am so jealous ;).

Have fun!!

Wow that's great detail, I'll have to send mine back looking at your doodles mine MUST be faulty

This is absolute rubbish, those dragons would have been half the size of the eye if you hadn't been depraved of your gummie bears;):whistling::)

And when you find those bears, I want a gold leafed invite to the lynching:thumbsup:

Wow you lucky lady Squish.. What model did you get? When did you get it? Did you tell anyone? 20 questions lol.
Great detail in those little doodles and don't forget once you get it dialled in and you are comfortable with it you will be able to do even more.

You've got to up your game now lollol no excuses.. But you can always say you used your old brush ;)

Lee

I am so jealous!!!!
As you said - you've just blown any excuses you might have had or even thought of!
Seriously though, it's amazing what great gear can do for both your confidence and ability.
Good on ya!:thumbsup::thumbsup::p

@Squishy your Eclipse said to tell you that it is alright if you two time on it . It would two time on itself with a micron too :D
But now you see first hand what a micron really feels and works like :D
Love the tiny dragon and I can see you next paint pal being 1000 small dragon on a 5 x7

I've got a memory like an elephant and the skin to match so I come after you if you don't come through ...... errr.... As soon as I get you for PP and get you address (I'm open to bribery for anyone who has his address ) [emoji1]

I've got a memory like an elephant and the skin to match so I come after you if you don't come through ...... errr.... As soon as I get you for PP and get you address (I'm open to bribery for anyone who has his address ) [emoji1]
My address has been sent to you :D
I am not scared :D and I remember things too LMAO

I remember I have over 150 weapon and I remember where the ammo is and I remember how to shoot all of them:D
see told you I remember things too..LMAO
But we will see how the hat play for you and if squishy gets your name if she will paint you 1000 dragons on a 5x7 card
She may just paint the words 1000 Dragon's signed Squishy

Grats again Squishy. Im truly jealous. Ive been lookin at the CM-SB online with gooogly eyes for awhile now so I hope to know someday this love for an inanimate object you speak of. :) Nice dragons btw.

Back