First play with my micron.

The Micron would be totally wasted on me. I'm Ok with big stuff but my eyes or beginning to get old so irrespective what brush I had the small fine detail the Squishy has demonstrated here would be beyond me ........ that's my disclaimer and I'm sticking to it!
@Squishy my PP6 picture is awesome but I can't help feeling cheated! If I were your next PP the piece would be fantastically AWESOME!

The Micron would be totally wasted on me. I'm Ok with big stuff but my eyes or beginning to get old so irrespective what brush I had the small fine detail the Squishy has demonstrated here would be beyond me ........ that's my disclaimer and I'm sticking to it!
@Squishy my PP6 picture is awesome but I can't help feeling cheated! If I were your next PP the piece would be fantastically AWESOME!
Squishy gets a micron and everyone wants to be her paint pal LMAO

No pressure for the next PP then LMAO.

@Mr.Micron Herb, now I imagine that you have an underground secret bunker, similar to the one in Terminator 2, just full of guns!!!!! and your version of the 1000 dragons is about right LOL.

@JackEb , Bro, when I get a bit more used to this baby, then we are going to have do that private PP we keep talking about, I might manage one dragon, but a 1000, I couldn't even come up with that many designs let alone paint the buggers LOL, lollollol

No pressure for the next PP then LMAO.

@Mr.Micron Herb, now I imagine that you have an underground secret bunker, similar to the one in Terminator 2, just full of guns!!!!! and your version of the 1000 dragons is about right LOL.

@JackEb , Bro, when I get a bit more used to this baby, then we are going to have do that private PP we keep talking about, I might manage one dragon, but a 1000, I couldn't even come up with that many designs let alone paint the buggers LOL, lollollol
No underground bunker just one huge gun safe :D

But when those doodles are all lined up and in their rightful place it's suddenly a masterpiece - look at some of Picasso's works.. [emoji15]

It is very dangerous to start doodling with a Micron. You can wipe a whole day off the calendar without knowing it. And then you've only filled a single page with doodles.

LOL, I am a bonefide, gold medal level time waster as it is, this is going to lose me weeks of my life lollollol

I can't see that I will need to be doing anything that small usually (and I'm not going after the skull on a grain of rice challenge like seamonkey LOL), but I just wanted to see if I could, and I think after a bit more playtime, I might be able to. Will certainly help with getting detail into my regular sized stuff for sure!

But when those doodles are all lined up and in their rightful place it's suddenly a masterpiece - look at some of Picasso's works.. [emoji15]

I must have some master pieces already, peopled looked at his stuff and went "Huh?", and people do that to me all the time :D:laugh::)

LOL, I'm not sure I qualify! I only have two brushes now. My eclipse and this baby, and this was bought for me. I'm small potatoes compared to you big league players! It's not denial....honest lollollol

Back