Fischer PS5??

A

Arent Jack

Hi,

Does anyone know the Fischer PS5 model?? It’s french from 1986. I’m wondering if anyone knows if nozzles from other brands fit in it?

Do you ha e a picture of the brush your talking about, i own a fischer, but so you know they are vintage and no longer make parts for them, but terrific brushes for sure, require alittle more pressure to work

Do you ha e a picture of the brush your talking about, i own a fischer, but so you know they are vintage and no longer make parts for them, but terrific brushes for sure, require alittle more pressure to work
This is itDB703FB1-E83B-4FA8-B7CC-B4FFAADF29F2.jpeg

Its missing a piece for the air line to hook up to, if that brush has paper work ask the seller tp see it, ypull see fischer has a piece with internal threads in the brush for the air line to hool up to, so if you bought that vrush you couldnt use it, even though fischer products are a+++++++ imo, still would suck if i couldnt use it, beautiful piece though

Yeah it’s a goodlooking airbrush!! Just as well I checked before I bought it! I contacted the seller about taking a photograph of the nozzle because I was hoping an Iwata nozzle and needle would fit. But if the air hookup is missing there is no point really unless I would have someone make that part for me which is always an option, but only if I can use nozzles and needles of another brand...

I'd buy it anyway as long as it wasn't a silly price. Great bit of ab history to keep. I have some DeVilbiss super 63's that are from the 80's and they are great. If they don't work they still look good.

Lee

I know my fischer uses parts from the old devilbiss from the 80s, the one yoy are looking at im not sure but definitely not iwata needle or nozzles

s-l1600.jpg 3_f.jpg s-l1600-1.jpg
Guess what happened!!! I found another one on Ebay! OMG! It does have the air hook-up thing so I just bought both! Both are apparantly unused condition!!! I just love the design it looks so cool! Now I will have enough parts anyway to keep at least one running, maybe even two! For some reason there is also a paintcup with it that seems to fit my CM-SB?! Pretty cool!

I'd buy it anyway as long as it wasn't a silly price. Great bit of ab history to keep. I have some DeVilbiss super 63's that are from the 80's and they are great. If they don't work they still look good.

Lee

Hey, Lee - on the Super 63's - do you happen to know what the thread size is on the air attachment, and do you know if there is a QC fitting available anywhere for them?

Same size as standard iwata, i just buy 1/8 quick disconnects and they fit no problem.

Lee
Thanks, Lee - I thought I had read they were a finer thread. Trying to help a friend get prepared for a couple of new arrivals.

Back