Flush Micron head

I use wash bottles. They fit the both the body and nozzle perfectly. In the body the seal is so good that it sucks up the fluid perfectly. It's not a snug fit so it is a two handed job.

flush_body.jpg

flush_head.jpg

That looks perfect for side & siphon feed. I've heard of people using eyedroppers also to flush back&forth.

View attachment 46827

I sold my V1 CM-C+ and got a V2, but I put V1 head on it. Saving the new head as a spare. They look the same to me (no lines). I think I've read threads on here that the V1 and V2 heads are the same. I can't tell a difference.

I've been thinking about this picture since you originally posted it - the air cap on your CM-C+ has a single line milled in the diameter. Is this off of an Olympos? All of my Iwata Micron heads are smooth in that particular area.

I've been thinking about this picture since you originally posted it - the air cap on your CM-C+ has a single line milled in the diameter. Is this off of an Olympos? All of my Iwata Micron heads are smooth in that particular area.

IMG_5576.JPG

Thanks, and hmm, I guess they are adding the line now? Doesn't really make a difference, just a curious observation - if you look at the SB above, also no line :)

One more thought/question - is it a .18 or .23? Reason I ask is that all the Iwata heads I have in house are .18, but have new .23 arriving Wednesday.

Thanks, and hmm, I guess they are adding the line now? Doesn't really make a difference, just a curious observation - if you look at the SB above, also no line :)

One more thought/question - is it a .18 or .23? Reason I ask is that all the Iwata heads I have in house are .18, but have new .23 arriving Wednesday.

CM-C+ is .23

Maybe that's how to tell difference between .18 and .23 ?

I did the same thing - went and looked at all the add photo's I could find, and noticed the same thing. Line on the .23's, no line on the .18's - guess that makes them easily recognizable at a glance.

It's not just to differentiate the two nozzles, it's because the caps themselves are different.

Then it's to differentiate the two caps;)

Absolutely, I worded that terribly. So.. I just went and did a cap crossover and a .18 cap on a .23 nozzle didn't seem to affect the airflow in the least. I had it in my mind the .18 cap had a smaller hole, but I guess not. Certainly not that I could tell. I guess I'll use it purely for ID purposes only.

Back