Flying Compressor

P

paul11

Well chaps I nearly launched the compressor and airbrush out of the loft window last sunday afternoon, everything was going wrong. To cut a long storey short I had a chat with my mate that evening and we worked out between us that the main problem was the paint wasn't flowing properly and I should try thinning it down a bit. I did this in the week and it was working great mixing it 50/50. I had a play today with this image, if nothing else the paint was flowing well lol.020.jpg

What @Squishy said and it is way better than launching your compressor... that leads to tears and regrets.

Thanks guys I've still got a lot to learn but it was good to get the paint sorted out, I'm still doing the lessons to try and get control of the airbrush.

Good start Paul, like Squishy said, once you have control over the paint you can concentrate on control of the airbrush. It's not something you learn in 5 mins but it wont take long if you spend time on it. Remember we have ALL had to go through the same learning curve, some of us without any forums or anything. We got your back if you need any help. Keep on painting.

Lee

Good start Paul, like Squishy said, once you have control over the paint you can concentrate on control of the airbrush. It's not something you learn in 5 mins but it wont take long if you spend time on it. Remember we have ALL had to go through the same learning curve, some of us without any forums or anything. We got your back if you need any help. Keep on painting.

Lee
Thanks for that Lee, I'm still trying to make sure I turn it off at the end of each stroke but I still need many more hours of practice.

Back