Foxystudio

We

ll I know it won't fit in my bottles:D

I've made one with a plastic rod from a lollypop. It fits this machine perfectly.

The only dislike that I have re these erasers is that they use the thin nibs that is not so easily available but it is also a like because you can remove the core from the Faber Castell Perfection pencil erasers and they fit perfectly. I like the white Perfection one more then the grey that came with the machine.

It's mine and I'll with it as often as I want! :rolleyes: (que for MB :sus: )
Indeed Marty, everyone has the right to do whatever the hell they want with their own tackle and no one can take that right away, but the line is drawn at trying to extend those rights to playing with someone else's tackle.:thumbsup:

@Squishy I am referring to erasers here so erase that thought ha ha ha

I've made one with a plastic rod from a lollypop. It fits this machine perfectly.

The only dislike that I have re these erasers is that they use the thin nibs that is not so easily available but it is also a like because you can remove the core from the Faber Castell Perfection pencil erasers and they fit perfectly. I like the white Perfection one more then the grey that came with the machine.
I bought one of those coffee/chocolate frothers and modified it.

lol .... reminds me of the guy who was supposed to be off sick but went fishing and caught a record breaking Carp ...... what a dilemma! PMSL

I'm Gonna send my mains eraser back because it's making things way to easy ..... after years of struggling I'm not used to the instant erasing!

Yet again great service from Foxy, ordered some goodies and arrived again well packaged on time and a nice little gift:thumbsup:
Hopefully don't need anything else now unless I find my micron tip and Nozel is damaged then I'll have to make a decision on what to do, repair or replace.

I'm away down south this weekend bro, i could see you Monday night or something though if you want me to clean/check it over. Would you believe also i found my microscope in my bag as soon as i got home

Thanks Adam, give me a call if you don't mind popping over when your free, I'm in most evenings.

Yet again out standing service from Carlo,
I ordered some paint and bits a couple of weeks ago but unfortunately the couriers managed to damage it and apparently sent it back.
Carlo didn't wait for returned goods and immediately sent out replacement package which were delivered today along with the original parcel that was supposed to be on its way back.

Outstanding service from foxy, pitty i cant say the same about the uk couriers.

Thanks again Carlo now i can get on with my pp.

Back