Gonna have a lot of questions!

D

David Koon

Hey there! My name is Dave and I live in Battle Ground, WA, just across the Columbia River from Portland, OR.

Back in the 80s, I bought an airbrush for modeling. Never spent much time trying to learn how to use it. It became damaged and I just sold it at a garage sale.

I retired last year and decided to get back into modeling. I just purchased a cheap brush/compressor from HF......yeah, I know I might not be satisfied but it ought to serve my pretty simple needs at least for a while. I've read of many people satisfied with the equipment and thought it would be an inexpensive way to dip my toes. If I discover I really enjoy the hobby, I'll spring for high quality gear.

I just bought it yesterday and am already experiencing what I think is a problem. I'll post the issue in the proper forum.

Welcome aboard Dave! You've got questions? Well, it so happens there are a LOT of people with answers here. :) I'm nearing retirement and have a similar back story on airbrushing and modeling.
Enjoy your time here

Welcome home David
I use to have a department head that was from Battle Ground,Wa last name was Nadel.

Aaaa the Columbia River bar, (not liquid services ) Cape Disappointment Coast Guard Heavy wx trainings Center!
A lot of fishing boats have met there Faith at the mouth of that river!

Welcome from the U.K. Dave. I’m sure you’ll be able to get your questions answered and you’ll be up and running in no time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum. We should have answers to your questions pretty quickly. We have members all around the globe so there's someone here pretty much all the time. Enjoy your stay with us and happy airbrushing.

Lee

Welcome to the forum! You aren't far from where I work out of- Washougal. Ill be going by in about a week!

Back