Greetings from Tasmania Australia

Welcome to the forum John, there is tons of info and experience here. Lots of very talented artists who are willing to help. The forum is very active and theres always someone here to answer a question due to the global membership. There are a few teachers here, i've done my first teaching qualification and an assessing qualification to accompany it but sadly no teaching due to a lack of experience and none of the schools or colleges are willing to let me gain experience even for free. At the moment i've given up but would love to teach art / design / technology as i'm a very hands on person and have 35 years of experience to offer but that means nothing here in the uk in this age. Still hoping and looking though.

Lee
WOW can access school as a volunteer ? ...maybe get to know the teachers. I am very new to Airbrushing but not education ....been around a pretty long time, am an innovator and have my own SAFE online Moodle. With the internet you should be able to offer your skills as a ART TUTOR if you are committed to education

WOW can access school as a volunteer ? ...maybe get to know the teachers. I am very new to Airbrushing but not education ....been around a pretty long time, am an innovator and have my own SAFE online Moodle. With the internet you should be able to offer your skills as a ART TUTOR if you are committed to education

I am still looking but feeling a little kicked in the nuts about it still.

lee

I am still looking but feeling a little kicked in the nuts about it still.

lee
Hi Lee,
There is always more than one way to skin a cat...but a Education Degree will help, BIG TIME. Idea 2: become a Teachers Aid. Idea 3: start your own Facebook page and there are lots of free Website builders....Google has a ripper called 'SITES' ...A UK Facebook Example https://www.facebook.com/The.D.and.T.MAN/ Idea4: Come and join me in my Moodle and create some online courses....but dont loose your day job,... it will give you 'satification'....and there aint nothing worst than when you ....CANT GET NO SATISFACTION

I will look into some of the suggestions, i already have a buddy who teaches airbrush, he may let me assist BUT ideally i would like a job doing it. Getting experience for now will be good. I will see him this weekend so will ask.

Lee

I will look into some of the suggestions, i already have a buddy who teaches airbrush, he may let me assist BUT ideally i would like a job doing it. Getting experience for now will be good. I will see him this weekend so will ask.

Lee
The reality in Aus ...when you finish a 4 year degree you go on Block relief anywhere any time. I did this for 2 years and recently when I resigned...went back to block relief....which I really love because it's exciting....if you can assist you can.....do a little teaching...if you are in the classroom...thats what my TA does, and he loves it....our wires get crossed sometimes but I love having him in class :))...we feed ideas off each other, for the benefit of the students.

Welcome to the forum, good bunch of peeps here willing to help our. The Iwata eclipse is a really great airbrush. That's what I got and it works really well

Back