Greetings to everyone!

Dimitris

Mac-Valve Maestro!
Hi everybody, I'm from Greece, glad to be here and hope to gain some +experience from the community here.

I got an iwata revolution C and a high performance B+ and i recently bought some wicked colors. I mainly paint art and less T-shirts, and hope to move onto motorcycle plastics. I've been airbrushing for quite some time (almost 10 years) but with large time breaks between, cause of facility issues. But I saw suddenly great progress in detail when I finally bought the high performance airbrush (0.2mm), until then I was "fighting" with the revolution (0.5mm).

Hi Dimitri, welcome from the UK. Lots of talent around here, and they are all good people, happy to help.

Very happy to be here guys... just 2 shops in my country which dealerships airbrushes but they 're very expensive.. but no colors at all. Thanks eBay for that. Yeap, very excited to be here, i've already read half the topics and already learned a lot of stuff i didn't knew. As i said, very happy! i'll be posting a lot of questions for sure!

Back