Harder Steenbeck evolution silverline experience

Faskolor for RC body's. What do you mean wrong head combination? What wrong with what?

Faskolor for RC body's. What do you mean wrong head combination? What wrong with what?

You were supplied with two head sets each consisting of a needle, nozzle and nozzle cap, we think it's possible that you may have or more of these parts mixed up.

I actually don't think so, but will check it again tomorrow

If you have changed the the nozzle for the larger one you have to replace all three parts at the same time, iif had the smaller needle in the larger nozzle this could account for too quick flow of your paint, and if the paint was thin enough your paint would bleed out of the nozzle even without air which is why I asked you that.

No, changed everything.

Then you definitely have a problem that you won't be able to fix yourself, look into having it serviced before it frustrates you.

Is the paint you are using airbrush specific? Maybe try another paint.

Yes, it is. On paper it doesn't run that hard, but on the body I can see I clearly. Will test a bit more tomorrow, maybe I just have to crank up the pressure to get a nice spray instead the paint just blown on the work. Idk, I'm a noob lol

Yes, it is. On paper it doesn't run that hard, but on the body I can see I clearly. Will test a bit more tomorrow, maybe I just have to crank up the pressure to get a nice spray instead the paint just blown on the work. Idk, I'm a noob lol

Well I hope you get it going, you have lot te get used to and maybe you'll find the right air/paint mix combination, but if nothings gets it working, do send it back if it's still under guarantee.

Here are your two options

.4mm setup:
Air cap has a ring engraved
Needle has a notch
Nozzle has a wide groove in it
4cac3fd9876c1831a400808df2564f85.jpg

.2mm setup:
Air cap has no ring
Needle has no notch
Nozzle has no groove

ed37a35835ffd495a3ed0bc4977df688.jpg

I have one nozzle with a little notch, 1 with a big one, and 2 diffrent air caps. 1 with bigger hole and 1 with smaller, should be right how it is setup now

I have one nozzle with a little notch, 1 with a big one, and 2 diffrent air caps. 1 with bigger hole and 1 with smaller, should be right how it is setup now

That means you have a .15mm and. a .4mm.

The .15 (small notch) uses the air cap with the small hole and the needle with no notch on the back end.

How could a clog cause the paint running?

It can sit on one side of the nozzle or needle causing an irregular spray pattern or holding the needle passage open, you would be amazed the funny things that can happen with airbrushes and now all of them make sense, lol

Back