Hello from a sort of airbrush newbie

J

Jim Simmonds

Hi, I've been airbrushing for many years but my background has been with model making and having seen some of the stunning works on here and elsewhere I now want to learn more about airbrushing and what can be achieved.

My new airbrush interests are (I think) going to be with illustrations particularly portraits and wildlife. Oh and I have a huge love for Iwata brushes!

I must also say that the advice, help etc on here is great.

Jim

Hey there welcome from New Zealand. Another Iwata fan! What part of the world are you in?

Hey there welcome from New Zealand. Another Iwata fan! What part of the world are you in?
Hi Mark, I'm in the United Kingdom (just updated my location!). I see you have a Iwata CM. - I'm planning on upgrading soon to a CM (wanted one for years).

Welcome home Jim Feel free to post up some of those models as we do have folks interested in that as well.

Love both my Iwatas! Used their bigger brothers in spray shops as well.

Welcome to the forum Jim, where abouts in the UK are you? Theres a show called the KKBO on in lincoln over the weekend and there are a load of airbrushers meeting up there.

Lee

Welcome from Australia. Have a look around and ask question when you think you need to.

Back