Hello from Estonia

Kristel

Double Actioner
Hi, i am Kristel, i am member since 2014 and haven’t introduce myself so far, but now i finally do that (better late than never :D) . So i am 23 year old and i am from Estonia. I have airbrushed 3 years. I use DAGR Gravity and Infinity CRplus airbrushes.

Hey morning @Kristel good to see you saying Hi!! Welcome from New Zealand. Look forward to seeing some of your work.

:) welcome from Australia, nice to see you finally stop lurking.

What sort of things do you like to paint and on what.

Hey Kristel from the UK. Happy you said hello. I hope this means we get to see your work, always nice to see new art.

Welcome Home , Now aren't you glad you finally introduced yourself :D
Look forward to seeing what you have learned in the past 3 years .

Glad to have you introduce yourself,Happy to see new people even if you have been around 3 years:D

Hi, i am Kristel, i am member since 2014 and haven’t introduce myself so far, but now i finally do that (better late than never :D) . So i am 23 year old and i am from Estonia. I have airbrushed 3 years. I use DAGR Gravity and Infinity CRplus airbrushes.

Hi Kristen, a huge welcome indeed, I'm glad you took my advice, as I said please feel free to post your cool works on the main forum, your deserves more attention than it will get hiding away in the albums.

Shout out if you need any help getting around the forum, we'll keep you straight:thumbsup:

Back