Hello From Finland :)

Shliosas

Young Tutorling
I am originally from Lithuania, but live and work in Finland. I am scale modeler (more like model collector). Big plans, big plans XD.
Started from Chinese airbrushes (horible expirience) sparmax was better, but now just Iwata HP-C Plus, wata Hi-Line HP-CH. Some of my latest models. Thank you for your attention !

Attachments

• DSC01013-low.png
    DSC01013-low.png
    851.5 KB · Views: 20
  • DSC00929-low.png
    DSC00929-low.png
    703 KB · Views: 20
  • DSC00898-low.png
    DSC00898-low.png
    722.6 KB · Views: 20
  • DSC00899-low.png
    DSC00899-low.png
    859.2 KB · Views: 19
Hey Shliosa, welcome from New Zealand... That is some sweet work there, that Messerschmidt has seen better days!

Welcome Shliosa, I'm assuming you did the weathering on those models?, that really is incredible work, the mud on the tank and the battle damage on the messerschmitt is unbelievable:thumbsup:

Welcome Shliosa, I'm assuming you did the weathering on those models?, that really is incredible work, the mud on the tank and the battle damage on the messerschmitt is unbelievable:thumbsup:
i did everything :) i am glad that you like it ! :))

Welcome from Australia Shiliosas,

Great job on the paintwork, if there were nothing else around to provide a size comparison you'd swear they were the real deal.

Hello and welcome aboard from Canada Shliosas :)
That's some mint work you have there. The weathering looks sweet.

Welcome to the forum! What scale is the Messerschmitt? I'm assuming the tank is 1/35?

lol I was tempted to look it up, but I wanted to see if I could remember. I figured someone would correct me if I'm wrong!

Back