Hi from France

A

Asaz

Hi everybody
I am french and my Level in english is Just university Level.
So I Start airbrushing this month, I have bought an ultra double action With a compressor 3 liters.
I do as training lines, dots and gradient.
I want to do réalism portrait
Have a Good Day

Hey @Asaz welcome from New Zealand - your English looks fine. There are plenty here who grew up speaking it and don't have your level of it... :) Look forward to seeing your work.

Welcome from Australia. Practise is good and when you are confident start a painting and post it up and we can help guide you along the way

Welcome to the forum,We hope you stick around and if you have a question Please use the search first as most questions have been asked ,Then if you can't find what your looking for Post up the question and someone (or a bunch of us) will try and answer it for you,Good luck and have fun!!

Welcome to the forum, if you get bored with lines dots and gradients try painting one of the practise pictures from the airbrush tutor, start with the eye and progress from there.

Lee

Hi and welcome.

I live in France but am from the UK. Your English is good so don't worry about it. This is a great forum so don't be afraid of posting your work or asking questions.

Back