Hold up in a pinch?

Compressor is possibly OK, especially for body work and I can't comment on the ink. With airbrushes, cheap GENERALLY leads to frustration with badly made equipment, unreliable results and frustration on the users part. While they are more expensive you get a whole lot better experience with a better brush... If you can fork out for a good Iwata, badger, paasche or similar that will be money well spent. The reviews seem promising though.

We all have to start somewhere,
You know your budget , Of Course the better equipment you can afford the easier you learning process will be . But live with in a budget you feel comfortable with .
If this is in that budget go for it. The compressor in real life will only be at about 15 to 20 PSI with air on and spraying paint. with air off it will show 35 to 45 PSI .

The compressor will last you (year..year and a half), ONLY IF you place a small fan in front/side of the motor. They will over heat depending on how often your using it. I know, cause I had one of sorts, (actually 3 lolol they kept replacing them), but I seriously over used mine.

Thank you everyone for the insight. I would really like to invest in an Iwata Eclipse. The only reason I would purchase this is because I don't have time to save up if I want to get a certain project done in time for an event. I'm thinking of just finding someone near me to aid me and i'll just compensate them the materials as well as time. That way I can get the gun I would like. I finally understand the difference in guns and now compressors are next on the list. Thanks again!

Back