How do you make a very thin without it sticking out?

from their website:
Use approximately 40 psi and nib size should be no less that 0.5 mm.

but you get that result with Wicked detail and reduced more than 50/50 don't you ?
It depends, with Wicked detail I only use the primaries, yellow and red work well right out of the bottle, though I might add a drop for a super fine red line, blue needs a little more reduction I find. When I had some detail moss green I had to reduce the hell out of it for a fine line. The regular Wicked I reduce minimum 5:1 for detail work.

Looking at other pictures how do people go about make fur/hair where it's needle like width. Even reduced 20:1 with 15psi I can't get a line that small and I am slowly pulling the trigger right until paint comes out. Is it just really low pressure,holding the tip almost on the page with really quick movements?

I'm not doing any fine line work but was simple messing around and was trying to figure out how people make lines like that.

Also regarding the discussion about my nozzle and cleaning it, my nozzle is S.S so would it be ok to clean it the way I mentioned or play it say and use a tooth pick or something.

on a scrap piece of paper, practice some speed lines..... you'll find the quicker you go the finer the line, the slower you go the thicker and wobblier it will be. and you barely want paint coming out, don't pull too far back.

as for the nozzle why risk damage if there is a safer way. SS or not there is still a risk of damage if you persist in using the twist tie.

Back