How to do full body texture?

Oh, offcourse I was not talking about those veins and muscles, just the skin. I think you can do the veins and muscles by blending and vague dagger strokes and such.

It was just the skin texture I was looking for help with,it mainly went wrong I think because I hadn't reduced the paint enough for very light coats and it looked like he had craters instead of pores.:whistling:

hahaha, that probably just means it was on its way to texture LOL..If you watch some vids mate you'll likely see that most, not all, but most airbrush artists tend to be quite messy, especially with that texture and often those just starting out and who may have a good base are scared to mess it up again so texturing can feel like a wrong process because it looks like it ruins the piece, but once you blend that texture in again by dust coating it you find it really makes a big difference to the end result and 99% of the time will look like crap till that final layer goes on..Well thats my excuse anyway LOL..What I'm saying is don't go to slow, don't be afraid to really pump that texture stroke in then adjust it later..Good luck. Oh BTW I don't reduce the paint at all for texture and perhaps why i dont get a lot of shift in my lighter colors, I want that texture at 100% intensity most the time because if you go too light then use a trans black for blending later most of it will dissapear if too light, you want it coming through that top layering sequence so it seems set in the skin and not floating on it like a scab LOL..

Back