HP-SB

This is a small eye i did just messing around with the iwata. I have found if i call for air on a scrap piece of paper the paint goes away. It is only when i stop air and call for it again that it gives me paint again. This eye has no reference photo..just me and my mind playing around.

20171021_151434_opt.jpg

Glad u like it, where dis you buy that stand?

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

cool beans. Out of all that I have, my HP-B+ (very similar to the SB) is still my "go to" airbrush of all time. Enjoy it!

I will when the needle and nozzle get here. Should be Tuesday. I was just playing around with it and did the eye. Im doing the eye on the other side with the sb86. They are close but i had to work harder and longer to get it that way.

Glad u like it, where dis you buy that stand?

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
I’m pretty sure spray gunner sells them.

Rick, sorry if I’m about to point out something you already know, but the was an occasion where we were explaining how to clean a side brush only to be informed by a member that they had no idea that :-

The bottom of the cup unscrews for cleaning!!

There is also a plastic disc in the bottom that benefits from a good clean. Interdental brushes (the smallest you can find) help clean out the paint channel from under the cup..

Looking good so far Rick.
I think you’ll find your new brush will boost your confidence and you’ll start progressing steadily now you have a reliable brush

Unfortunately that little doodle wasnt done woth the iwata. Well the right eye was, then the paint got uncontrollable. But i will say i worked alot harder with the other brush to do the rest of it.

Sweet! I haven't used mine yet lolol...box is open, but there it sits. I have my other go 2 ones that I just can' stop using. Maybe this week I'll take it out

I’m pretty sure spray gunner sells them.

Rick, sorry if I’m about to point out something you already know, but the was an occasion where we were explaining how to clean a side brush only to be informed by a member that they had no idea that :-

The bottom of the cup unscrews for cleaning!!

There is also a plastic disc in the bottom that benefits from a good clean. Interdental brushes (the smallest you can find) help clean out the paint channel from under the cup..

After about a couple of months of using my HP-sb, I finally unscrewed the cup bottom and cleaned it. I was amazed at the gunk that was built up in the bottom. It had almost covered the tube hole and I was wondering why it didn't want to spray good. I now clean it at least once a week.

Richard

After about a couple of months of using my HP-sb, I finally unscrewed the cup bottom and cleaned it. I was amazed at the gunk that was built up in the bottom. It had almost covered the tube hole and I was wondering why it didn't want to spray good. I now clean it at least once a week.

Richard
I clean it when I do a colour change, nothing worse than an odd colour suddenly dropping in uninvited and changing the whole tone of the party :D

Looks like you have a good brush and when you get the rest of the parts in I think you will love it even more.
Very cool practice piece even if it was not all done with the Iwata.

@Mr.Micron
Thanks i think im finally getting a handle on this. Still have problems with shading. I going to be painting on canvass for the first time today so that should be a experience..lol

Back