HP-SB

@DaveG
I can only soften the spring tension so much before the back of the needle hits the back of the tail and the tail wont screw back on.
oh, ok, it is not the needle hitting, it is the threads on the handle hitting the spring retainer. Your option is to clip a coil or so off the spring, or look in every pen you can find to locate a softer one :).

Lol i sprayed with this brush for about 3 hours tonight. Its getting better. In about 2 more weeks of everyday practice i think i will be comfortable with it like i am with my masters.

oh, ok, it is not the needle hitting, it is the threads on the handle hitting the spring retainer. Your option is to clip a coil or so off the spring, or look in every pen you can find to locate a softer one :).
My search is over.. I found a softer one and oh boy talk about smooth.

Night Rick, we are only half way through the afternoon here. With your new softer spring you should be painting wonders tomorrow :thumbsup:

Well i did some reading at lunch break. I might have found the problem. I didnt melt the wax after i put it on. Im really not comfortable setting my airbrush on fire. Think i will try teflon tape tonight.
Yep that makes me nervous as well. The beeswax I use is real soft and it only takes a touch of the flame. You don’t want to heat the metal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
http://fredaw61.wixsite.com/the-artist

Back