Hvlp sprayguns

A HVLP seems overkill for game controllers. Have you ever look into any airbrush that have the air cap/fan cap spray pattern. I know grex makes a very nice one as well as paasche and I think iwata does as well.

You can get roughly a 3 inch spray pattern using these so coverage of small/medium items will be easy with only a few passes.
Iwata HP-TH is the one that can do a fan pattern. I have base coated helmets with a HP-BCS Eclipse. It just takes a bit more time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
http://fredaw61.wixsite.com/the-artist

I never knew there was a way to get more of s fan pattern using an airbrush. Ill have to look into that more. I thought the biggest would be .5 and thTs it.

Sent from my XT1609 using Tapatalk

I never knew there was a way to get more of s fan pattern using an airbrush. Ill have to look into that more. I thought the biggest would be .5 and thTs it.

Right now the TH is on some super sale at Coast Airbrush.

Yea the fan caps are a great alternative to mini guns if your not doing alot of big pieces or are doing medium side ones.

The grex xgi I have shoots a nice 3.5" wide fan pattern with their .5 and .7 needle combo.

If your looking for a cheap setup I know the paasche ones are pretty cheap with everything included I'm not sure how much the iwata ones are but it's worth looking into both of them.

Yea the fan caps are a great alternative to mini guns if your not doing alot of big pieces or are doing medium side ones.

The grex xgi I have shoots a nice 3.5" wide fan pattern with their .5 and .7 needle combo.

If your looking for a cheap setup I know the paasche ones are pretty cheap with everything included I'm not sure how much the iwata ones are but it's worth looking into both of them.
Yeah. Im basically looking for something a bit cheaper. Even with the great sale the TH is still $260

I believe you can get the paasche talon setup for roughly $100.

Not a bad deal at all. The reviews for the talon are usually 50/50 people either hate it or love it, but for a gun your not going to use everyday it's perfect. I'm going to purchase one soon as another aircap for my grex is $40 alone so for a bit more money I have another gun to use and more versatility.

Yeah. I was looking at the 50/50 reviews as well. Aside from money at the moment that's the only thing keeping me from buying it.

Honestly I think for a gun your not going to be using day in day out and especially since you'll be using the bigger needle it will be fine. If I buy one before you I will let you know what I think.

Back