Iwata eclipse hp-cs

J

jaystacy

Thanks to everyone who recommended it. Night and day from the NEO after 10 mins. And anyone starting get the starter kit the com art paint is diluted to milk like out of the bottle. Even if you change paints I like how you can get use to the consistency ya should try for with no dilution.

Glad you've found a good brush. Now you've got that and the paint seems to be working for you we expect to see something produced :)

I will but I'm only 1 week into airbrushing and about 2 hours total lol

I will but I'm only 1 week into airbrushing and about 2 hours total lol
You can mix com art with water, i use w100 reducer with my com art, mainly because it keeps my brush super easy to clean. A great tip from this forum.
Yeah the hp cs is a very versatile brush, i bought mine months after starting airbrushing and it is what i use all the time.

The Eclipse is an awesome brush. I held out a long time to get one, but haven't regretted it. 90% or so of my recent Paint Pal was done with the Eclipse. In reality, I could have pulled the entire painting off with it.
If you like Com-Art, you should try ETAC at some point.

Yay, really glad you like the brush, it is going to make your learning process so much easier and faster. You can focus on technique now, and without wondering if it's the brush that is causing problems, will be able to make any adjustments to what you're doing to get the technique right. You're off and running now!

You can mix com art with water, i use w100 reducer with my com art, mainly because it keeps my brush super easy to clean. A great tip from this forum.
Yeah the hp cs is a very versatile brush, i bought mine months after starting airbrushing and it is what i use all the time.
if you do reduce it remember you will need to lower your air pressure. Congrats on getting a workhorse of a brush

The Eclipse is an awesome brush. I held out a long time to get one, but haven't regretted it. 90% or so of my recent Paint Pal was done with the Eclipse. In reality, I could have pulled the entire painting off with it.
If you like Com-Art, you should try ETAC at some point.
And for the last 10 how many more did you use?

Is the etac better coverage than com art? Curious i tried golden and loved the coverage, but cannot seeme paying 6 bucks an ounce. I have been on the fence on ordering etac.. cause if i order it ill order a lot.

And for the last 10 how many more did you use?

Is the etac better coverage than com art? Curious i tried golden and loved the coverage, but cannot seeme paying 6 bucks an ounce. I have been on the fence on ordering etac.. cause if i order it ill order a lot.
Besides the Eclipse, I used the Olympos HP-200SB and H&S Evo AL. I prefer creating subtle soft textures with the Olympos and fine detail with the Evo.

I'd say the ETAC coverage is better than Com-Art, but not as good as Createx Illustration. Createx does have worse tip dry though.

Besides the Eclipse, I used the Olympos HP-200SB and H&S Evo AL. I prefer creating subtle soft textures with the Olympos and fine detail with the Evo.

I'd say the ETAC coverage is better than Com-Art, but not as good as Createx Illustration. Createx does have worse tip dry though.
Yeah i still have the black and white and reducer of CI you sent me with my Krome! I was veey suprised at coverage. Ive done maybe 2 full black and white images with it... i forget i have it.

So Etac is likely close to golden. Id love to have a better option for my hard surfaces than wicked.. may order up some.

Back