Iwata HP-BH

Hi all
Im thinking of getting the above brush and was on amazon browsing and came across this http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B007AH0N3K/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?qid=1408474648&sr=8-2&pi=SX200_QL40#

This seems to be approx 80 sheets cheaper than buying in the uk, has anyone bought their brushes from japan or know of anyone who has any experience of buying abroad. Ive usually found in life if something looks to good to be true it usally is
It's because of the tax, when it arrives the customs will keep it for weeks, hit you hard with the tax and then hammer you good style for the privilege, before you know it your 300 smackers down, buy it at home and save yourself the grief.

Or try Lion Art here in Holland, you'll actually get a tax refund although you still have to pay the post.

I like to buy my stuff within walking distance of the guy who sold it just in case something goes wrong and I need to wack him, I won't do that in Japan, I'd get Samouried, lol

It's because of the tax, when it arrives the customs will keep it for weeks, hit you hard with the tax and then hammer you good style for the privilege, before you know it your 300 smackers down, buy it at home and save yourself the grief.

Or try Lion Art here in Holland, you'll actually get a tax refund although you still have to pay the post.

I like to buy my stuff within walking distance of the guy who sold it just in case something goes wrong and I need to wack him, I won't do that in Japan, I'd get Samouried, lol

lol thats the last thing you need at the min a good samouri'ing [emoji627]
Ill take a look at lion art, £205 is the best ive seen yet on amazon here in uk

lol thats the last thing you need at the min a good samouri'ing [emoji627]
Ill take a look at lion art, £205 is the best ive seen yet on amazon here in uk

Lion is a member here, drop him a line, he's a real nice chappy.

Back